Ruben Rosario: Troubled youths get a message of hope

There are 2 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 13, 2010, titled Ruben Rosario: Troubled youths get a message of hope. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Things started off fine in the world of Kanye West last week. Some fun video of him rapping on a recent airplane trip from Minneapolis to New York popped up .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Kenya West has no talent

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Nov 14, 2010
I've got twenty bucks that says this arrogant twit will be serving time within 5 years.
Patriot

AOL

#2 Nov 14, 2010
Kenya West has no talent wrote:
I've got twenty bucks that says this arrogant twit will be serving time within 5 years.
5 years, you are the opitimist!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Lauer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Christie Brinkley goes on the 'Today' show to s... (Mar '12) 12 hr leelee 3
News Watch: Tom Cruise's couch jumping just as crazy... Sun Schnooki 1
News Stephenson H-S Band Marches In Macy's Parade (Nov '07) Apr 26 Xavierromao 14
News Julia Roberts saves Richard Gere right back dur... Mar '15 DEFEDERICIS 1
News Education - Stephenson Band In Macy's Parade (Nov '07) Mar '15 Xavierromao 10
News Matt Lauer upset One Direction's Zayn Malik (Nov '14) Nov '14 Honky 1
News Matt Lauer and Wife Annette Roque $120 Million ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Francis 1
More from around the web