Kanye West cancels 'Today' performance

Kanye West cancels 'Today' performance

There are 9 comments on the CNN story from Nov 12, 2010, titled Kanye West cancels 'Today' performance. In it, CNN reports that:

After firing off critical tweets of the "Today" show earlier this week, Kanye West announced Friday via Twitter that he won't be performing on the NBC program on November 26, as was previously planned.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1 Nov 12, 2010
Absolutely no loss.. he sucks anyway....
debs

West Hartford, CT

#2 Nov 12, 2010
Kanye is a gifted performer.. it's too bad he can't seem to keep his actions under control...the only people that he is hurting by cancelling is himself and his fans ..
Big Fat Jew Bag

New York, NY

#3 Nov 12, 2010
Lots of section 8 housing in West Hartford, CT.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#4 Nov 12, 2010
Duz anyone even care, what this sh*thead has to say? Sorry, gifted sh*thead.......
bottlecap

Sun City, FL

#5 Nov 12, 2010
More here than meets the eye!!

Why is Matt Lauer sooooo interested in helping George Bush's image????

I smell a RAT here.

Since: Feb 09

Your Backyard

#6 Nov 12, 2010
Shouldn't this story be listed in the "Prove there is a God" forum?:)
Dwight Choke Em

Connellsville, PA

#8 Nov 12, 2010
Both ya’ll can leave the planet now, we’ll make it somehow !

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#10 Nov 15, 2010
debs wrote:
Kanye is a gifted performer.. it's too bad he can't seem to keep his actions under control...the only people that he is hurting by cancelling is himself and his fans ..
Gifted performer. LOL.. How would you know, he never performs!!! I saw him on one awards show, jumping around with his pants hanging to his knees, mumbling some crap that no one could understand, spitting in the microphone. He's a typical black male who does nothing but raise hate with his retarded lyrics. He can rot for all I care, he is a POS. Oh, and then there is always the time he jumped up on stage announcing to the world with his retarded ass statement "I'm sorry, but Beyoncé had one of the best videos of all time". Um, no dumbass, if she were, she would have gotten the votes. Even the black race was totally embarrassed by his actions. Punk, Hoodrat, Loser. That's all he will ever be..
Walter

Cleveland, TN

#12 Nov 24, 2010
Black people everywhere should be ashamed. He's an ignorant nucking figger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Lauer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brian Williams breaks silence in interview with... Jun '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Brian Williams' rehabilitation efforts begin Fr... Jun '15 Schnooki 1
News 5 things to know about changes to 'NBC Nightly ... Jun '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Christie Brinkley goes on the 'Today' show to s... (Mar '12) May '15 leelee 3
News Watch: Tom Cruise's couch jumping just as crazy... May '15 Schnooki 1
News Stephenson H-S Band Marches In Macy's Parade (Nov '07) Apr '15 Xavierromao 14
News Julia Roberts saves Richard Gere right back dur... Mar '15 DEFEDERICIS 1
More from around the web