Angry West cancels 'Today Show' concert

Angry West cancels 'Today Show' concert

There are 10 comments on the NBC 15 Online story from Nov 12, 2010, titled Angry West cancels 'Today Show' concert. In it, NBC 15 Online reports that:

Kanye West arrives for the Australian premiere of his new 35-minute music video 'Runaway' at the Hoyts Entertainment Centre Cinema on October 11, 2010 in Sydney, Australia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 15 Online.

Nat Turner

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Nov 12, 2010
This negro need get over himslef. No one should buy his music. Get it from the web 4 free.

Since: Jun 09

Australia

#2 Nov 12, 2010
i like some of his songs, but i think its people like him which are hurting re-concilliation amongst races the most.. as 'rap stars' are furthering the hatred and the coolness of being one race over another

“Changing it up since 2008.”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Nov 12, 2010
35 minute music vid? Damn. But i think he has his reasons for cancelling.

Kanye is just a very outspoken star. His tweets are honest and long and he is trying to not be that vocal.

Since: Aug 10

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Nov 12, 2010
I cannot believe you guys even know this yank hack. You have no better music to listen to from home?
Elias

Brighton East, Australia

#5 Nov 12, 2010
Dr-Zaius wrote:
You have no better music to listen to from home?
This guy is one of the top selling artists in Australia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slim_Dusty

No wonder those with a taste for culture scream and crave for access to foreign stuff...

Australia

#6 Nov 12, 2010
i used to not really care about him until that taylor swift thing.. i dont even know who the F she is, but that made me REALLY want to go to the usa to punch him in the face. he needs to dissapear from the earth.
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIII

Australia

#7 Nov 12, 2010
Dr-Zaius wrote:
I cannot believe you guys even know this yank hack. You have no better music to listen to from home?
Not really to tell you the truth.. It went downhill since Peter Garret became Environment Minister, Jimmy Barnes got off the piss started singing with his kids and Michael Hutchence died in a wanking accident.
Kanye may be f*cked in the head, but somehow that makes his music even more listenable.
Adelaidean

Australia

#8 Nov 12, 2010
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really to tell you the truth.. It went downhill since Peter Garret became Environment Minister, Jimmy Barnes got off the piss started singing with his kids and Michael Hutchence died in a wanking accident.
Kanye may be f*cked in the head, but somehow that makes his music even more listenable.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T7...

Since: Nov 10

Hurstville, Australia

#9 Nov 22, 2010
Proud World Patriot wrote:
i used to not really care about him until that taylor swift thing.. i dont even know who the F she is, but that made me REALLY want to go to the usa to punch him in the face. he needs to dissapear from the earth.
Kanye West said his sorry what more can he do

Australia

#10 Nov 22, 2010
he can kill himself. and it wasnt a one off event. he reminds me of that american boxer who fought danny green, HEAPS of talking himself up, constant yapping about how he is top schit.. and the fight lasted .. 30 seconds i think? danny fukd dat boy up yo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Lauer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brian Williams breaks silence in interview with... Jun '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Brian Williams' rehabilitation efforts begin Fr... Jun '15 Schnooki 1
News 5 things to know about changes to 'NBC Nightly ... Jun '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Christie Brinkley goes on the 'Today' show to s... (Mar '12) May '15 leelee 3
News Watch: Tom Cruise's couch jumping just as crazy... May '15 Schnooki 1
News Stephenson H-S Band Marches In Macy's Parade (Nov '07) Apr '15 Xavierromao 14
News Julia Roberts saves Richard Gere right back dur... Mar '15 DEFEDERICIS 1
More from around the web