MJ was not a child monster, clears mu...

MJ was not a child monster, clears mum Katherine

There are 286 comments on the Real Bollywood story from May 5, 2011, titled MJ was not a child monster, clears mum Katherine. In it, Real Bollywood reports that:

Washington, May 05: Mother of the late Michael Jackson, Katherine is still adamant that her son never molested any children including King of Pop's 1993 accuser.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Real Bollywood.

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Valentine

Norway

#288 Jun 11, 2011
Marla wrote:
Many times I wished that I could have sat on Michael Jackson's face and farted loud.
http://media.photobucket.com/image/fat%20thon...

And you 'speak' through yr arse hole as well. I'd say mission completed! already!- what you just wrote here is.. It's so you! I'm sure you have a wonderful life and that you have many people in it who loves you dearly. Hold on tight to them. Real tight. Bye now.
Valentine

Norway

#289 Jun 11, 2011
Hunja wrote:
<quoted text>
And you really study psychology?You sound like a little angry groupie with your childish insults.:D
Sounds refreshling mature and clear and to us - and u .. Well
Valentine

Norway

#290 Jun 11, 2011
yawn wrote:
<quoted text>so liberalism is on par with pedophilia? ok, you're entitled to an opinion. And as far as MJ sexual preference you can have an opinion also. but he was not convicted of any crime and the family accepting that money is gonna burn too. Because if there was actual abuse, they pimped out their kids. If it were my child, there would not be enough money in the world. I would want him behind bars. And these people also pimped thier kids to an alleged pedophile. Any indication of something like that and my kids would not be visiting..let alone spending the night. I'd like to say emphatically that MJ is innocent but I wasn't there.
*Thank you*

Since: May 11

Johor, Malaysia

#292 Jun 13, 2011
his dead,let em be
Valentine

Norway

#293 Jun 13, 2011
Sarah_Ng wrote:
his dead,let em be
Right. Let him be. And let it be.
:-):-):-) kids HAVE come home.
(Take That!!) Now learn to dance the rain! Love. Respect. Compassion. PEACE.
*Over and out*

“Kids ...”

Since: Jan 09

Don't do drugs! <Hee-Hee>

#294 Jun 15, 2011
Hey, what happened to Zitty? I take it he wasn't big enough to take the bet.

Oh well ... All f'loons are cowards.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Lauer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brian Williams breaks silence in interview with... Jun 20 Go Blue Forever 1
News Brian Williams' rehabilitation efforts begin Fr... Jun 19 Schnooki 1
News 5 things to know about changes to 'NBC Nightly ... Jun 18 Go Blue Forever 1
News Christie Brinkley goes on the 'Today' show to s... (Mar '12) May '15 leelee 3
News Watch: Tom Cruise's couch jumping just as crazy... May '15 Schnooki 1
News Stephenson H-S Band Marches In Macy's Parade (Nov '07) Apr '15 Xavierromao 14
News Julia Roberts saves Richard Gere right back dur... Mar '15 DEFEDERICIS 1
More from around the web