Is Media Glorifying Violent 'Occupy W...

Is Media Glorifying Violent 'Occupy Wall Street' Protests?

There are 109 comments on the Fox News story from Nov 1, 2011, titled Is Media Glorifying Violent 'Occupy Wall Street' Protests?. In it, Fox News reports that:

This is a RUSH transcript from "The O'Reilly Factor," October 31, 2011. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
petroglib

San Francisco, CA

#107 Nov 3, 2011
OWS = OBAMA'S WILLING STREET-THUGS

The Spawn of Obama are in the streets setting fires, throwing rocks, breaking store fronts, attacking police, blocking traffic and other acts of violence and thuggery. Obama and Pelosi are to blame for encouraging them. Like the tiny little Third World dictator he really is, Obama sees these Storm Troopers as his personal army. Their purpose is to intimidate the rest of us.

IMPEACH OBAMA!

Since: Oct 07

Bean Town.

#108 Nov 3, 2011
Here in Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
No. A real veteran would not call you anything. Just ignore you and walk away.
"occupy" = trophy generation failure.
I like that response. Respectful. Like a veteran.
imaginaryfriend

Westland, MI

#109 Nov 3, 2011
The corporate owned media and their big oil, big pharma, big insurance, too big to fail bank sponsors will not tell the truth that this is a peaceful occupation with violence coming only from the police or rightwingnut fringe lunatics that infiltrate our patriots. The standard IQ of a Faux "news" watcher is their shoe size, take for example the old guys from Georgia. Occupiers are us, the people screwed after 30 years of reagan lunacy. So called "free" markets destroyed the ladder up here and around the world. Enough is enough, and we're here to stay.
holycow

Oakland, CA

#110 Nov 4, 2011
imaginaryfriend wrote:
The corporate owned media and their big oil, big pharma, big insurance, too big to fail bank sponsors will not tell the truth that this is a peaceful occupation with violence coming only from the police or rightwingnut fringe lunatics that infiltrate our patriots. The standard IQ of a Faux "news" watcher is their shoe size, take for example the old guys from Georgia. Occupiers are us, the people screwed after 30 years of reagan lunacy. So called "free" markets destroyed the ladder up here and around the world. Enough is enough, and we're here to stay.
Bullcrap. 40 years of liberal Democraps spending money like it grows on trees. Now their ponzi scheme is being exposed, as the piggy bank is empty. So the lefty scumbags are rioting in the streets for "mo' free sh*t" from Ida Amin Obama, the HMFWBIC of the Leeches & Bloodsuckers crowd.
zack

Paducah, KY

#111 Nov 4, 2011
holycow wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullcrap. 40 years of liberal Democraps spending money like it grows on trees. Now their ponzi scheme is being exposed, as the piggy bank is empty. So the lefty scumbags are rioting in the streets for "mo' free sh*t" from Ida Amin Obama, the HMFWBIC of the Leeches & Bloodsuckers crowd.
Years of corporations buying government officials. That's what i've seen in 40 years. There are no democrats and republicans it's all Dow Chemical, BP, Exxon, walmart.

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#112 Nov 4, 2011
CHEECH wrote:
<quoted text>I like that response. Respectful. Like a veteran.
I joined in 1978. The two most popular insults were "baby killer" and "you are too stupid to get a real job"

Bean Town.

#113 Nov 4, 2011
holycow wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got all the Rush/Fox approved lingo down pretty good, but absolutely no grasp on reality, Cow. Like most Walmart employees who support the corporate right, name calling is as easy as falling off a barstool. Talking sense or solving problems is another matter entirely.
28 of the last 40 years we've had Republican presidents. Nothing becomes law without the presidents signature. Reagan tripled the national debt! Clinton paid it down a bit. Bush put it through the roof. The bill for his 2 stupid wars were left on the table for the next guy to pay and get blamed for. To blame our woes solely on the Dems is nonsense.
(It was "Idi Amin", not "Ida". Do you even know what country he was from? Do you know what the US religious right is doing to that poor country today?)

Bean Town.

#114 Nov 4, 2011
BARRY GOLDWATER said:
"Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them."
He was right on the money. If we still had Republicans like him the country would be a lot better off. Today's right wing would have booed him out of town as a liberal. Same with Nixon and Ike. They would be called libs by these goose stepping rightwing nutjobs today.
Good God

Lincoln, NE

#115 Nov 4, 2011
holycow wrote:
<quoted text>
What did they spend it on? Iraq? Afgahnistan?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Lauer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brian Williams breaks silence in interview with... Jun 20 Go Blue Forever 1
News Brian Williams' rehabilitation efforts begin Fr... Jun 19 Schnooki 1
News 5 things to know about changes to 'NBC Nightly ... Jun 18 Go Blue Forever 1
News Christie Brinkley goes on the 'Today' show to s... (Mar '12) May '15 leelee 3
News Watch: Tom Cruise's couch jumping just as crazy... May '15 Schnooki 1
News Stephenson H-S Band Marches In Macy's Parade (Nov '07) Apr '15 Xavierromao 14
News Julia Roberts saves Richard Gere right back dur... Mar '15 DEFEDERICIS 1
More from around the web