Is Media Glorifying Violent 'Occupy W...

Is Media Glorifying Violent 'Occupy Wall Street' Protests?

There are 109 comments on the Fox News story from Nov 1, 2011, titled Is Media Glorifying Violent 'Occupy Wall Street' Protests?. In it, Fox News reports that:

This is a RUSH transcript from "The O'Reilly Factor," October 31, 2011. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Geez

Huntsville, AL

#1 Nov 1, 2011
what an idiotic premise! From Fox, naturally.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2 Nov 1, 2011
If not for the media the march on Wall Street would equate to a gnat fart in a football stadium. Marchers’ demands are popular amongst their ranks but the vast majority of Americans are not buying their marxist idiocy.
Who in their right mind wants to associate with nitwits who scrutinize the net worth of others and then demand government take it away? Isn’t that the method of operation for a pack of thieves?
It’s safe to assume marchers also scrutinize each other’s net worth during their abundant off time. Perhaps one may have more Ramen noodles than another or a car that runs or more beads or more Jerry Garcia memorabilia, etc. Surely it’s an environment for envy and jealously to flourish.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#3 Nov 1, 2011
Geez wrote:
what an idiotic premise! From Fox, naturally.
The facts upset you Skippy?

Since: Oct 07

Bean Town.

#4 Nov 1, 2011
Is Fox demonizing the Americans protesting on Wall Street? Yep.
Is Fox the propaganda arm of the modern fascist movement? Yeppers.
Is O'Reilly a feces eating dog? Naw. Just a right wing asswad.

Bean Town.

#5 Nov 1, 2011
DavidH64 wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts upset you Skippy?
Facts from Fox? As rare as brains in the TeaBag movement.
Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#6 Nov 1, 2011
The only violence I have seen has come from the police not the protesters. This is just more far right faux 'news' bs!
nonsilent majority

Dillon, MT

#7 Nov 1, 2011
CHEECH wrote:
Define "fascism" as it relates to your claim.

Location hidden

#8 Nov 1, 2011
CHEECH wrote:
Thank you for your libelous questions mr. bill ayers wannabe.

Bean Town.

#9 Nov 1, 2011
If the cops would stop inciting violence there would be none.

“Jeezuz in the Potty”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#10 Nov 1, 2011
JohnInLa wrote:
Who in their right mind wants to associate with nitwits who scrutinize the net worth of others and then demand government take it away?
This is what Wall Street has been doing, with the help of big banks and sub standard employment.

Location hidden

#11 Nov 1, 2011
CHEECH wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts from Fox? As rare as brains in the TeaBag movement.
Attention dirty diaper democRat!!! Yes You Can...Change, Change, Change your dirty diaper, it's stinking the place up...fruitcake.

Bean Town.

#12 Nov 1, 2011
JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for your libelous questions mr. bill ayers wannabe.
Disliking and disagreeing with the right wing propaganda on Fox makes me an Ayers wannabe? What exactly makes you such a moron?
Occupier

East Saint Louis, IL

#13 Nov 1, 2011
The media is just reporting the strength of our movement! Soon we will have wealth redistribution in America.

Bean Town.

#14 Nov 1, 2011
What is it about you right wing clods and the damn judge icons? You are like children.
Thank you for the icons. Your disapproval proves that we are on the right track. If a Bagger hates it, it's probably good for people.
Keep on taggin and Baggin, you bunch of Jethro Bodine mofos!

Bean Town.

#15 Nov 1, 2011
JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>Attention dirty diaper democRat!!! Yes You Can...Change, Change, Change your dirty diaper, it's stinking the place up...fruitcake.
You seem to have a scatological fetish. Keep it to yourself Gator.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#16 Nov 1, 2011
Get real folks. FecesNews will say absolutely anything to protect the wealthy from the peasants.
Emile Zola

San Antonio, TX

#17 Nov 1, 2011
Let me pull a Bill Clinton here and ask: Define gloryfying. You mean to tell me that calling those heroes: Hippies, homeless, drug addicts, crooks, political zombies is gloryfying? Who in the hell wrote the title? O'Reilly, Limbaugh, the Koch brothers? Now, I see why we are in the terrible shape we are in, fiscally and morally. Too many chicken littles in charge of scaring the hell out of America, like the cowards needed more panic driven agendas. Or, could this be republicans, tea partiers new health care program? Scare a scary cat to death, when we can't take it any longer? Just imagine, this "powerful" nation now has babies with diapers in the list of most wanted. If that is not the peak of fear, terror, can somebody explain to me what those words mean, but please hurry up, I feel a heart attack coming.
bill

Paducah, KY

#18 Nov 1, 2011
How can you glorify real violence? There is no glory in violence, not for a feeling human being. Fox News on the other hand is not human, so has no feelings, same as corporations, no feeling.

Location hidden

#19 Nov 1, 2011
CHEECH wrote:
<quoted text>
Disliking and disagreeing with the right wing propaganda on Fox makes me an Ayers wannabe? What exactly makes you such a moron?
Attention dirty diaper democRat!!! Yepper, you and your ilk are nothing more than useful idiots for obama/ayers...you pathetic moron.

Location hidden

#20 Nov 1, 2011
CHEECH wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to have a scatological fetish. Keep it to yourself Gator.
Attention dirty diaper democRat!!! Was that you in the photo of a marching clown taking a crap on a police car, Yes or No?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Lauer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Opinion: Holt and Catch Fire Sep 11 SirPrize 3
News The Latest: Johnson: "What is Aleppo?" Sep 11 Retired SOF 12
News CNN, NBC set campaign programming for next week Sep 2 Lawrence Wolf 28
News Melania Trump Appears to Plagiarize Michelle Ob... Jul '16 nanker phelge 5
News Clinton: GOP in 'fantasy' world dreaming of her... Apr '16 Trumping On 6
News Charlie Sheen to make 'revealing personal annou... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Follow that Trail 2
News Brian Williams breaks silence in interview with... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web