Kanye West Pulls Out of Upcoming "Tod...

Kanye West Pulls Out of Upcoming "Today" Show Performance

There are 5 comments on the KIMA-TV Yakima story from Nov 12, 2010, titled Kanye West Pulls Out of Upcoming "Today" Show Performance. In it, KIMA-TV Yakima reports that:

"Today" show co-host Matt Lauer talks with rapper Kanye West on Nov. 11, 2010. NEW YORK Kanye West has canceled a scheduled performance on NBC's "Today" show after getting upset with how his interview this week with host Matt Lauer was handled.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIMA-TV Yakima.

Proud to have served

Lewisburg, TN

#1 Nov 12, 2010
Who gives a rats ass if that raciest pulls out of anything! just sayin...
nellybell

AOL

#3 Nov 13, 2010
It is apparent that Kanye has some personal issues! It appears that if he doesn't get the recognition that he wants, he acts like a baby whose toy has been taken away! He is a Megalomaniac (he thinks he's some kind of music god)! He is his own worst enemy at this time, and i think he needs to calm down, reevaluate himself, and slough off his arrogant skin! I think most of the criticism he gets is the same...ARROGANT, ARROGANT, ARROGANT! You're just a person honey!
nellybell

AOL

#4 Nov 13, 2010
Kanye! CALM DOWN a bit! You couldn't actually expect to go on a daytime tv show and NOT expect them to bring up past issues!?? You set yourself up for that one when you so rudely interrupted the awards show ranting about what Beyonce' should have won! Stop crying like a baby! If you don't give the paparazzi/newspersons this "fodder", then they can't talk about it! And for goodness sakes, PLEASE try not to be so arrogant! The world doesn't owe you anything!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5 Nov 13, 2010
Proud to have served wrote:
Who gives a rats ass if that raciest pulls out of anything! just sayin...
His Daddy should have Pulled out !!
Con - Yeah

Shelbyville, TN

#6 Nov 24, 2010
That settles it! I'm goin' country. Look out Cowboy Troy. I'm a country rap yo ass out of the bizness!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Lauer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charlie Sheen sues tabloid over assault allegation Dec 11 Just Saying 4
News Contributing Op-Ed Writer: The Men Who Cost Cli... Dec 9 Cordwainer Trout 14
News This Nov. 8, 2017 photo released by NBC shows M... Dec 7 NEXT 1
well...there goes the ratings ! (Today SHow) Dec 1 Ann-orator 1
News 4 Matt Lauer in Palm Beach County: What he told... Nov 30 Sue B 1
News Matt Lauer fired by NBC, accused of 'inappropri... Nov 30 And So 3
News Matt Lauer fired from NBC for inappropriate beh... Nov 29 OH The IRONY 2
More from around the web