NBC's Lauer Frets Over Obama Debate P...

NBC's Lauer Frets Over Obama Debate Performance: 'Does He Understand What He Did Wrong?'

There are 1 comment on the Yes, But, However story from Oct 10, 2012, titled NBC's Lauer Frets Over Obama Debate Performance: 'Does He Understand What He Did Wrong?'. In it, Yes, But, However reports that:

On Wednesday's NBC Today, co-host Matt Lauer cited left-wing Daily Beast columnist Andrew Sullivan ripping apart President Obama's bad debate performance: "I've never seen a candidate this late in the game so far ahead just throw in the towel in the way Obama did last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yes, But, However.

Shen li

Kaunakakai, HI

#1 Oct 17, 2012
And so he did & learned from it! It's not the end of the world! How about this question:

Do you know what you did wrong when Ann Curry was humiliated horrendously on national TV on
June 28th 2012?

Think before you speak, Lauer!! That's why you need to make the wrong right; not just merely for the viewers but more especially for yourself!
You can & should do it! You will be a better & more respectable person IF you do it! We can only tell you; only you can do it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Lauer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brian Williams breaks silence in interview with... Jun '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Brian Williams' rehabilitation efforts begin Fr... Jun '15 Schnooki 1
News 5 things to know about changes to 'NBC Nightly ... Jun '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Christie Brinkley goes on the 'Today' show to s... (Mar '12) May '15 leelee 3
News Watch: Tom Cruise's couch jumping just as crazy... May '15 Schnooki 1
News Stephenson H-S Band Marches In Macy's Parade (Nov '07) Apr '15 Xavierromao 14
News Julia Roberts saves Richard Gere right back dur... Mar '15 DEFEDERICIS 1
More from around the web