NBC Preparing To Replace Ann Curry On...

NBC Preparing To Replace Ann Curry On The Today Show, Says Report

There are 3 comments on the Mediaite.com story from Jun 20, 2012, titled NBC Preparing To Replace Ann Curry On The Today Show, Says Report. In it, Mediaite.com reports that:

A year after giving her the co-hosting gig, NBC is preparing to replace Ann Curry on The Today Show , according to the New York Times ' Brian Stelter .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mediaite.com.

Bobbie

Mililani, HI

#1 Jun 21, 2012
NBC is insensitive & blind! They have 2 anchors yet is considering to replace only one? Stupidity! If it is so then replace Lauer; he is not Mr.Today nor is he indispensible! Or is it his plan/idea to replace Ann? I wouldnt put it pass Lauer, especially after viewing his true colors!! Lauer has to go, as he said to "blame him!" Then replace him!
Do not replace ANN; if so then we will probably make it known for all to boycott the Today Show & NBC!
Good Morning America

Cazenovia, NY

#2 Jul 6, 2012
Amazing that the execs at NBC are blaming Ann Curry for the plumeting ratings. I have watched TODAY for 40 years and noticed that they have generally gotten tired and a bit stale. Ann Curry had nothing to do with their fall from the top. Check out Good Morning America or even CBS This Morning...both very good with excellent segments and sharpe on air personalities. I swore off TODAY after they threw Ann Curry under the bus. Wonder who they'll blame next?
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#3 Jul 6, 2012
Maybe they should considering becoming real honest, balanced journalists, and losing their prominority, liberal agenda.....NBC needs alotta work....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Lauer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Melania Trump Appears to Plagiarize Michelle Ob... Jul 19 nanker phelge 5
News Clinton: GOP in 'fantasy' world dreaming of her... Apr '16 Trumping On 6
News Charlie Sheen to make 'revealing personal annou... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Follow that Trail 2
News Brian Williams breaks silence in interview with... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Brian Williams' rehabilitation efforts begin Fr... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Schnooki 1
News 5 things to know about changes to 'NBC Nightly ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Christie Brinkley goes on the 'Today' show to s... (Mar '12) May '15 leelee 3
More from around the web