Sex with Angelina is "Weird"

Sex with Angelina is "Weird"

There are 47 comments on the Contactmusic.com story from Dec 18, 2006, titled Sex with Angelina is "Weird". In it, Contactmusic.com reports that:

Most men dream of being able to sleep with Angelina Jolie, but Matt Damon has admitted that it is "weird". Her good looks and undeniably hot body are apparently not enough for Matt to get over the fact that she ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contactmusic.com.

Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#24 Nov 9, 2008
Now why are you always so hostile?
hummm
You ranting like a crazy man..Come on relax..
So did you vote Obama?
Now don't get rude it is just a question!
I did!!
Isn't it fantastic..He won!
Hummm..come on..Vince..Let go..relax..Chill..
So tell me..What are you going to do for the holidays?
hummmm...
Vince

Allen, TX

#25 Nov 10, 2008
Nic wrote:
Now why are you always so hostile?
hummm
You ranting like a crazy man..Come on relax..
So did you vote Obama?
Now don't get rude it is just a question!
I did!!
Isn't it fantastic..He won!
Hummm..come on..Vince..Let go..relax..Chill..
So tell me..What are you going to do for the holidays?
hummmm...
Still struggling with that reading comprehension problem huh Nic. Honey I'm always chill...don't flatter yourself that you have the power to get free rent in my head. It's your head that's crowded...with all those people...LOL
Metro_Girl

Spring, TX

#27 Jan 17, 2009
Pamela wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. I can see that. Last pic I saw of him looked like he had some Moobs. Estrogen injections?? I bet he does feel pretty.
Circus people..who would have thought the Voights would have come from
carnie people? What can you do?
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#28 Jan 17, 2009
Metro_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Circus people..who would have thought the Voights would have come from
carnie people? What can you do?
Circus?
Where?
Someone saw Porn Jen?
Oops..
blondie

Darlington, SC

#29 Jan 17, 2009
Metro_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Circus people..who would have thought the Voights would have come from
carnie people? What can you do?
Well you could try to think.(Smile)
**********

Most men dream of being able to sleep with Angelina Jolie, but Matt Damon has admitted that it is "weird".

Her good looks and undeniably hot body are apparently not enough for Matt to get over the fact that

she is the girlfriend of one of his best friends: Brad Pitt.

The pair appear together in The Good Shepherd and Matt had previously worked with Brad in the Ocean's Eleven films.

"Doing a love scene

with the girlfriend of a good friend is weird.

We all know each other," Matt told US TV show Good Morning America.

But it seems that Angelina does not have the same problem about getting up close and personal with her friends on screen.

"In reality both the people we're involved with couldn't have cared less about that because they know us," she said.

"It's one of those things where it's like the least threatening person.

The difference between kissing Matt and kissing Brad is simple: One's a friend and one's my lover."

18/12/2006 16:39:07
**********
(copied and pasted)

Try reading the article
Spring, Texas.

Read, read, read, read, read.
Vince

Allen, TX

#30 Jan 18, 2009
Metro_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Circus people..who would have thought the Voights would have come from
carnie people? What can you do?
It answers plenty of questions doesn't it...no wonder Blondie and that circus freak Nic...the one with multiple heads love and relate so well with The Scarecrow...LOL
Vince

Allen, TX

#31 Jan 18, 2009
blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you could try to think.(Smile)
**********
Most men dream of being able to sleep with Angelina Jolie, but Matt Damon has admitted that it is "weird".
Her good looks and undeniably hot body are apparently not enough for Matt to get over the fact that
she is the girlfriend of one of his best friends: Brad Pitt.
The pair appear together in The Good Shepherd and Matt had previously worked with Brad in the Ocean's Eleven films.
"Doing a love scene
with the girlfriend of a good friend is weird.
We all know each other," Matt told US TV show Good Morning America.
But it seems that Angelina does not have the same problem about getting up close and personal with her friends on screen.
"In reality both the people we're involved with couldn't have cared less about that because they know us," she said.
"It's one of those things where it's like the least threatening person.
The difference between kissing Matt and kissing Brad is simple: One's a friend and one's my lover."
18/12/2006 16:39:07
**********
(copied and pasted)
Try reading the article
Spring, Texas.
Read, read, read, read, read.
Matt was really lucky guy escaping the cluthes of the depressed low self-esteem bi-sexual sex addict
blondie

Darlington, SC

#33 Jan 18, 2009
The Pink Panther is on, right now.
Hilarious.
Have you seen it.

This is my first time seeing Steve Martin
and Kevin Kline.

It's great.
Mayson B

San Jose, CA

#34 Jan 18, 2009
Vince wrote:
<quoted text>
Matt was really lucky guy escaping the cluthes of the depressed low self-esteem bi-sexual sex addict
Truth is Matt was way to uncomfortable kissing Jolie, because she got way into it, it freaked Matt out Big Time, Especially Brad being his friend and all...Jolie did say she Loves the sex scenes and it turns her on, And Guess what Brad knows this....hahahahaha..
blondie

Darlington, SC

#36 Jan 18, 2009
Now, let me seeee.
Has Jennifer been invited to
The Charlie Rose Show???

Yes? When?

If not, then please tell my
why not?
Vince

Allen, TX

#37 Jan 18, 2009
blondie wrote:
Now, let me seeee.
Has Jennifer been invited to
The Charlie Rose Show???
Yes? When?
If not, then please tell my
why not?
We know...you missed that post...too bad we're not telling you now. Pay attention next time. It's interesting too.
blondie

Darlington, SC

#38 Jan 18, 2009
Vince wrote:
<quoted text>
We know...you missed that post...too bad we're not telling you now. Pay attention next time. It's interesting too.
Jennifer who????

Oh, are you kidding me?

She will put me to sleep.

Done, finished, NEXT!!!
Vince

Allen, TX

#39 Jan 18, 2009
blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
Jennifer who????
Oh, are you kidding me?
She will put me to sleep.
Done, finished, NEXT!!!
WOO HOO then he has to have her on...something that will shut u up...we found the magic elixir....LOL
he said she is someone he persoanlly finds attractive...good tatse that Charlie has.
Chick Flick

United States

#41 Jan 18, 2009
blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you could try to think.(Smile)
**********
Most men dream of being able to sleep with Angelina Jolie, but Matt Damon has admitted that it is "weird".
Her good looks and undeniably hot body are apparently not enough for Matt to get over the fact that
she is the girlfriend of one of his best friends: Brad Pitt.
The pair appear together in The Good Shepherd and Matt had previously worked with Brad in the Ocean's Eleven films.
"Doing a love scene
with the girlfriend of a good friend is weird.
We all know each other," Matt told US TV show Good Morning America.
But it seems that Angelina does not have the same problem about getting up close and personal with her friends on screen.
"In reality both the people we're involved with couldn't have cared less about that because they know us," she said.
"It's one of those things where it's like the least threatening person.
The difference between kissing Matt and kissing Brad is simple: One's a friend and one's my lover."
But which one is her husband? Oh, that's right -- neither.

Always a bridesmaid ...
Metro Girl

Spring, TX

#42 Jan 27, 2009
Vince wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you know if these people have good sex or not...Seek some help Nic. I do agree with you that maybe Jen is FINALLY getting it good...I take it that means you think Brad didn't do the trick...Juliette gave a great description of The Pit's prowness and size on a scale of 1-10 oh never mind I meana scale of 1-4 he score high...LOL
Looks good but clueless.
The rumor is they had to do in-vitro because he couldn't figure out which end was up or where to ...oh no...that is embarrassing. The visual. OMG.
hehehe. No wonder they are selling out and moving away. They have become the laughing stock.
blondie

Darlington, SC

#43 Jan 27, 2009
Metro Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks good but clueless.
The rumor is they had to do in-vitro because he couldn't figure out which end was up or where to ...oh no...that is embarrassing. The visual. OMG.
hehehe. No wonder they are selling out and moving away. They have become the laughing stock.
No they are not the laughing stock,
but you are coming close to that line.

Something is bothering you, but what is it?

Try to calm down. What ever it is, it will
pass, and things will get better.

Just between you and I....
The book of Psalms is sort of comforting
to read. You can open to any verse, and
not to sound creepy, but it relaxes a person
and takes your mind off of your troubles.

After I read it, I unwind, a lot.
Do some sit ups...atleast ten.
Drink some warm milk. That is what I am doing
right now.
Put on some soft classical music.
I like Smokey Robinson, mostly.

Lay down and close your eyes, and let the
worries of the day melt away.

Take a warm shower and shampoo, and lotion up,
pat on some powder, and slip into a nice
clean night gown, and hunker down and close
your weary eyes.

We will talk tomorrow.
Stop fretting.
Things always have a way of getting better.
TedS

Allen, TX

#44 Jan 28, 2009
Metro Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks good but clueless.
The rumor is they had to do in-vitro because he couldn't figure out which end was up or where to ...oh no...that is embarrassing. The visual. OMG.
hehehe. No wonder they are selling out and moving away. They have become the laughing stock.
Your sense of humor is so cool.
Sweet Chips

Spring, TX

#45 Feb 10, 2009
blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
No they are not the laughing stock,
but you are coming close to that line.
Something is bothering you, but what is it?
Try to calm down. What ever it is, it will
pass, and things will get better.
Just between you and I....
The book of Psalms is sort of comforting
to read. You can open to any verse, and
not to sound creepy, but it relaxes a person
and takes your mind off of your troubles.
After I read it, I unwind, a lot.
Do some sit ups...atleast ten.
Drink some warm milk. That is what I am doing
right now.
Put on some soft classical music.
I like Smokey Robinson, mostly.
Lay down and close your eyes, and let the
worries of the day melt away.
Take a warm shower and shampoo, and lotion up,
pat on some powder, and slip into a nice
clean night gown, and hunker down and close
your weary eyes.
We will talk tomorrow.
Stop fretting.
Things always have a way of getting better.
Aw, Sweet Cheeks is offering to wash my back in the shower and then powder my bottom. I need to warn you. I usually take a shower and fall asleep in the towel. That doesn't mean you can have your way with me.
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#46 Feb 10, 2009
haaaaaaaaaaa Vincey trying to sweeten up to Tex..So comical!!
Tex

Spring, TX

#47 Jul 26, 2010
Nic wrote:
Oh look who is over here..surprise surprise..
I just saw a pix of Jenny..she came out of hiding!
I wanted to know how much you paid for your trailer?
And do you kave trolls ..ahem i mean kids?
You couldn't possibly have any..Are you barren?
So Texas trash..What size are you?
45!
Your hubby much be fat and ugly..no wonder everytime you see Brad you ge mad as hell..
haaaaaaaaaaaa
Hey..Too bad that is life!
see you around here..lol
You post similar to that Lunatic Brian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Damon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
you are starting lose credability Dec '17 luv 1
News An eyewitness account of Cuba's shocking wretch... (Jun '14) Aug '17 PrinterBench Tech 18
News 88th Oscar nominations - and surprise snubs (Jan '16) Jan '16 global warming 11
News Michael Douglas, Matt Damon to present at Emmys (Sep '13) Sep '13 Eighthman 1
News 'Elysium' inspired by director Neill Blomkamp's... (Jul '13) Aug '13 The Long Beach Ra... 9
News 'Elysium' disappoints more than it excites [Dai... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RedneckBubba 1
News Los Angeles School Diversity Update, by Way of ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Dane Thorsen 1
More from around the web