Sex with Angelina is "Weird"

Most men dream of being able to sleep with Angelina Jolie, but Matt Damon has admitted that it is "weird". Her good looks and undeniably hot body are apparently not enough for Matt to get over the fact that she ... Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
HappyHannukah

Saint John, Canada

#1 Dec 19, 2006
Goes without saying ...
blondie

Hyattsville, MD

#2 Dec 20, 2006
HappyHannukah wrote:
Goes without saying ...
What you just said is not clear enough for me to start in on you, so consider yourself lucky,
you little squirt.

And THAT is not how you wear a condom!!!
ShapeInHouston

Spring, TX

#4 Apr 7, 2008
Bloodnie just keeps popping up.
tex

Spring, TX

#5 Apr 9, 2008
I don't remember any hot scene between her and
Matt Damon. Maybe it was ice cold.
tex

Spring, TX

#6 Jun 3, 2008
It is probably real weird now or maybe nonexistent.
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jun 3, 2008
That what Brad said about Jen Texey.
Too bad he had to go to Angie to have Great Sex..However..Maybe with Jon Jen is finally getting it good..LOL
Vince

Deltona, FL

#8 Jun 3, 2008
Nic wrote:
Too bad he had to go to Angie to have Great Sex..However..Maybe with Jon Jen is finally getting it good..LOL
Now you know if these people have good sex or not...Seek some help Nic. I do agree with you that maybe Jen is FINALLY getting it good...I take it that means you think Brad didn't do the trick...Juliette gave a great description of The Pit's prowness and size on a scale of 1-10 oh never mind I meana scale of 1-4 he score high...LOL
Chick Flick

Jersey City, NJ

#9 Jun 3, 2008
Vince wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you know if these people have good sex or not...Seek some help Nic. I do agree with you that maybe Jen is FINALLY getting it good...I take it that means you think Brad didn't do the trick...Juliette gave a great description of The Pit's prowness and size on a scale of 1-10 oh never mind I meana scale of 1-4 he score high...LOL
I'll bet it's a real HO-DOWN between Armpitt and Whorie. Wonder which one will wear the nightgown tonight? LOL LOL
tex

Spring, TX

#10 Jun 3, 2008
Somehow I just had a pic of brad in a sheer pink robe with that fluffy furry stuff around the edges.

And Angie in black leather or maybe a cowgirl outfit like Pilar Sanders had on with the whip and everything. It's only $1,000. That's a drop in the bucket for them.

If you look good
You feel Good....

Pretty in Pink Pitt?
Pamela

AOL

#12 Jun 3, 2008
Nic wrote:
Yep, it was the promise of hot sex with a little freak than but the gas in Armpitt's tank. Not that altruism crap he is parroting.
Pamela

AOL

#13 Jun 3, 2008
tex wrote:
Somehow I just had a pic of brad in a sheer pink robe with that fluffy furry stuff around the edges.
And Angie in black leather or maybe a cowgirl outfit like Pilar Sanders had on with the whip and everything. It's only $1,000. That's a drop in the bucket for them.
If you look good
You feel Good....
Pretty in Pink Pitt?
Hmmm. I can see that. Last pic I saw of him looked like he had some Moobs. Estrogen injections?? I bet he does feel pretty.
Tex

Spring, TX

#14 Jun 3, 2008
Honestly, I have though they were both "bi" and therefore understood each other better than the others before them. Just a hunch. Or at the very least Brad is kind of metrosexual.

She carries the weapons and he is in charge of the pink lipstick and diaper bag. That's just the way it is, baby.

Mayson

San Francisco, CA

#15 Jun 3, 2008
Tex wrote:
Honestly, I have though they were both "bi" and therefore understood each other better than the others before them. Just a hunch. Or at the very least Brad is kind of metrosexual.
She carries the weapons and he is in charge of the pink lipstick and diaper bag. That's just the way it is, baby.
Hey Tex

Get this Jolies Brother James is planning to help with the kiddies once they are born
He and Bradley can have some time bonding with the bundles of joy and with each-other!!!LOL

My source a Rag Mag......hehehehehe
Vince

Deltona, FL

#16 Jun 4, 2008
James now he is interesting. He's single but we never see him with a female companion...sans his passionate lip locking sister. Who's he dating, seeing ever been hooked up with?
He looks like that runaway bride, wide eyed and looks like he's been caught in head lights.
WHAT is the story behind James? What is therelationship with AJ it certainly is "close"
Vince

Deltona, FL

#17 Jun 4, 2008
Sex with AJ could be weird unless you might like her on top of you holding a gun from Tomb Raiders in your face...and some may get off on that...LOL
This made me think of Nic for some weird reason...LMAO
Mayson

San Francisco, CA

#18 Jun 4, 2008
Vince wrote:
James now he is interesting. He's single but we never see him with a female companion...sans his passionate lip locking sister. Who's he dating, seeing ever been hooked up with?
He looks like that runaway bride, wide eyed and looks like he's been caught in head lights.
WHAT is the story behind James? What is therelationship with AJ it certainly is "close"
LOL!
That description fits James Haven!!!

That is true we havent seen him with a female or a male..hehehe
I know they have a very "close" relationship,
Wonder what Bradley really thinks of James,Knowing what those two did back then!
And now hes wanting to help his sister with the babies
Lets hope he doesnt scare them when he plays Peek-a-Boo.........heheheheheh ehehe
MetroGirl

Spring, TX

#19 Nov 4, 2008
Mayson wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Tex
Get this Jolies Brother James is planning to help with the kiddies once they are born
He and Bradley can have some time bonding with the bundles of joy and with each-other!!!LOL
My source a Rag Mag......hehehehehe
Why do you think they are in France? So people can't snap pics of Haven and Pitty you know where. If BP isn't gay, why is he so up in arms about gay rights? Bi at the very last?
Mayson

Oakland, CA

#20 Nov 4, 2008
MetroGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think they are in France? So people can't snap pics of Haven and Pitty you know where. If BP isn't gay, why is he so up in arms about gay rights? Bi at the very last?
I'll tell you why, Bradley is surrounded by the likes of Jolie and her Freaky brother, remember Bradley doesnt think with his head anymore!
MetroGirl

Spring, TX

#21 Nov 8, 2008
Mayson wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!
That description fits James Haven!!!
That is true we havent seen him with a female or a male..hehehe
I know they have a very "close" relationship,
Wonder what Bradley really thinks of James,Knowing what those two did back then!
And now hes wanting to help his sister with the babies
Lets hope he doesnt scare them when he plays Peek-a-Boo.........heheheheheh ehehe
He should just put the blanket over his head and leave it there. James is FREAKY looking. What do you think happened to him?
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Nov 8, 2008
Oh look who is over here..surprise surprise..
I just saw a pix of Jenny..she came out of hiding!
I wanted to know how much you paid for your trailer?
And do you kave trolls ..ahem i mean kids?
You couldn't possibly have any..Are you barren?
So Texas trash..What size are you?
45!
Your hubby much be fat and ugly..no wonder everytime you see Brad you ge mad as hell..
haaaaaaaaaaaa
Hey..Too bad that is life!
see you around here..lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Damon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
An eyewitness account of Cuba's shocking wretch... Jun '14 L I G E R 15
Michael Douglas, Matt Damon to present at Emmys (Sep '13) Sep '13 Eighthman 1
'Elysium' inspired by director Neill Blomkamp's... (Jul '13) Aug '13 The Long Beach Ra... 9
'Elysium' disappoints more than it excites [Dai... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RedneckBubba 1
Los Angeles School Diversity Update, by Way of ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Dane Thorsen 1
Atlanta Readers: Win Passes to See ELYSIUM (Aug '13) Aug '13 skittles with cou... 1
Behind the Candelabra: Michael Douglas, Matt Da... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Allison Rachesky 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Matt Damon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••