Matt Damon crowned sexiest man alive

Matt Damon crowned sexiest man alive

There are 5 comments on the IndieLondon story from Nov 17, 2007, titled Matt Damon crowned sexiest man alive. In it, IndieLondon reports that:

“Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. In fact, the email that went out to George said: "Suck it sexy boy!”

Damon has been crowned the sexiest man alive in 2007 by People magazine, beating his Ocean's Thirteen co-stars George Clooney and Brad Pitt in the process. via IndieLondon

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IndieLondon.

Matt Damon

Charleston, SC

#1 Nov 26, 2007
Matt Damon definitely deserves the accolades that he received being named peoples sexiest man alive. I have read some articles and see some interviews of the writers from People Magazine an they have explained that the award is much more than being attractive, though Matt Damon does not fall short, it is about what makes them attractive as a person. Matt Damon has had a great run and continues to do so in the parts that he chooses to play, and he plays them well. His career started off with an almost unbelievable start with Good Will Hunting a screen play written by Damon and Ben Affleck, and then he stared in it. They gave an excellent performance giving him and Affleck an Oscar and an entrance into the film world. Matt daemon deserves all that he has received because of his great charity work, and work with project green light, giving other Hollywood hopefuls a chance, as well as his genius acting and array quality movies he has been a part of.
RiliHoneykhist

Elmira, NY

#2 Nov 27, 2007
He deserves the "sexiest man alive" ONLY if his sexual performance is as good as his physical apprearence. Does People Magazine test the candidates in this area? Or are they shallow and judge on looks alone.
Pamela

AOL

#3 Nov 28, 2007
Yes, I do that for People Magazine. I was tough this year as I had to do Dave Becham three times, but in the end I still chose Mr. Damon.
ShapeImIn

Duarte, CA

#4 Jan 17, 2008
He's good but sexy? I'm not so sure. Go watch the Top Gun volleyball video and see how you think he would fit in. Matthew McConaughey would fit in although he might be older. Val Kilmer and one of the other guys were smoking hot.

And even if they age and get a jelly belly under some of those muscles, at least they HAD IT at one time.

I didn't realize Val had been married or had kids. I guess he keeps his private life private or else I'm way behind.
Ver-Tex

Spring, TX

#5 Feb 11, 2011
He is not a hottie but then again I abhor blondes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Damon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
you are starting lose credability Dec '17 luv 1
News An eyewitness account of Cuba's shocking wretch... (Jun '14) Aug '17 PrinterBench Tech 18
News 88th Oscar nominations - and surprise snubs (Jan '16) Jan '16 global warming 11
News Michael Douglas, Matt Damon to present at Emmys (Sep '13) Sep '13 Eighthman 1
News 'Elysium' inspired by director Neill Blomkamp's... (Jul '13) Aug '13 The Long Beach Ra... 9
News 'Elysium' disappoints more than it excites [Dai... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RedneckBubba 1
News Los Angeles School Diversity Update, by Way of ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Dane Thorsen 1