'I hated kissing Angelina'

'I hated kissing Angelina'

There are 21 comments on the Digitalspy.co.uk story from Mar 21, 2007, titled 'I hated kissing Angelina'. In it, Digitalspy.co.uk reports that:

Matt Damon has confessed that he hated kissing Angelina Jolie while shooting new movie The Good Shepherd .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Digitalspy.co.uk.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Metro_Java

Spring, TX

#21 Dec 17, 2008
Did you see where Mama Pitt and Angie Jolie were sharing the same air space with Bradley? That had to be like a scene out of the movie with J-Lo
and Jane Fonda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Damon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News An eyewitness account of Cuba's shocking wretch... (Jun '14) Apr '15 U S MALE 17
News Michael Douglas, Matt Damon to present at Emmys (Sep '13) Sep '13 Eighthman 1
News 'Elysium' inspired by director Neill Blomkamp's... (Jul '13) Aug '13 The Long Beach Ra... 9
News 'Elysium' disappoints more than it excites [Dai... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RedneckBubba 1
News Los Angeles School Diversity Update, by Way of ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Dane Thorsen 1
News Atlanta Readers: Win Passes to See ELYSIUM (Aug '13) Aug '13 skittles with cou... 1
News Behind the Candelabra: Michael Douglas, Matt Da... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Allison Rachesky 1
More from around the web