'I hated kissing Angelina'

Matt Damon has confessed that he hated kissing Angelina Jolie while shooting new movie The Good Shepherd . Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
none

Brussels, Belgium

#1 Mar 22, 2007
you lying Matt Damon!!!!!!!!!
Kate

London, UK

#2 Mar 22, 2007
You "are" Lying Matt Damon - is what I think you meant.
cynthia

Japan

#3 Mar 22, 2007
Really! Maybe you're just ashamed to Brad...
KISS

Saint John, Canada

#4 Mar 22, 2007
The mouth is a very intimate and sensual part of the human body. It can also transmit diseases. ... That's another possible explanation for such a comment. In Angelina's case you never know where her mouth has been.
Layla-theorigina l

United States

#5 Mar 22, 2007
Did anyone even read the damn article? He specifically pointed out what good friends he and Angie are, plus he's been in so many movies with Brad, I believe they are all very good friends. He said it was like kissing his sister.....nothing derogatory towards Angie.
how

Lake Charles, LA

#6 Mar 22, 2007
KISS wrote:
The mouth is a very intimate and sensual part of the human body. It can also transmit diseases.... That's another possible explanation for such a comment. In Angelina's case you never know where her mouth has been.
her mouth has been filled with my silly string :)
maysan

Oakland, CA

#7 Mar 22, 2007
Actually he said it was really akward and generally Awful.......................
fcol

United States

#8 Mar 22, 2007
maysan wrote:
Actually he said it was really akward and generally Awful..........
OUch, harsh words. If he really wanted to be kind he would have stopped at "It was like kissing my sister..." But he took it a step further so it must have really been bad. Maybe she has bad breath?
Polnareff

Balen, Belgium

#9 Mar 23, 2007
Just passing by but I had a chat with my old friend the Greek and we were wondering what is going on there. See you later
dani

Sellersville, PA

#10 Mar 31, 2007
whats going on with this new kid's birth mom? She is a heroin addict and shes trying to get dope money from angie? Did anyone hear anything about it?
anna3

Athens, Greece

#11 Apr 27, 2007
colin farrell,nicolas cage,gerard butler and brad pitt of course,have a different opinion..........
Victoria-Toronto - On

Thornhill, Canada

#12 Apr 27, 2007
anna3 wrote:
colin farrell,nicolas cage,gerard butler and brad pitt of course,have a different opinion..........
Well, in all fairness, Collin Farrell has the morals of a baboon in heat, so he will kiss anything that walks or in a skirt, even Anjelina Jolie.
anna3

Athens, Greece

#13 Apr 27, 2007
well,to tell the truth,colin is much better than damon..and what about the others???anyway,i don't think that matt damon really said something like that!i believe that he has manners..
LegendsFall

Spring, TX

#14 Jan 5, 2008
When Brad ends up looking like Mickey Rourke because he has been pulled down a bad road like
his then wife, Carre Otis, with all her "problems" took him...all I can say is
"Don't come crying to me, Brad!" Maybe Julia Ormond will sooth his tears away as she vowed to wait forever for her love, Tristan in Legends of the Fall.

What part does Julia Ormond play in the Benjamin Button movie? Maybe she is a great actress, but she acted like she had fallen for Brad when she played Susannah and like she could care less about the other two brothers.

Do they kiss, canoodle and nuzzle in this movie or would he not want his kids to see that?

shapeimin

Spring, TX

#15 Mar 31, 2008
And you call yourself fans?
Nicki

Spring, TX

#16 Apr 12, 2008
maysan wrote:
Actually he said it was really akward and generally Awful..........
I just saw part of that movie (again) and they were very awkward together. Did her character trick him into marrying her? Her character was not very likeable in Good Shepherd.

It seemed like he suspected that the little boy was not his. Maybe the timing was off and she was already pregnant, but they were already married by then.
Chick Flick

San Diego, CA

#17 Apr 12, 2008
One would need a wet suit to even get near those suckers (pun intended). Maybe that's why we're not seeing Billy Bob these days. He literally got sucked in.
Nicki

Spring, TX

#18 Apr 13, 2008
Billy Bob looks like her could be her grandpa.

I wonder what people will say if she dumps Brad after she has however many alien babies she is carrying around this time or if it turns out to be an attention-seeking hoax.

It doesn't make sense if the four she has can't stand each other and fight & bite constantly, why would you bring one or two more innocent babies into the ever-growing pack of hyenas?

Mama Pitt must be beside herself when she sees her little Blonde haired blue eyed beauty of a granddaughter attacked by that wild pack of dogs.

It's all over that Shiloh has chipped teeth. Apparently, Zahara is so jealous that she can't control herself. She had them first.

Now, depending on what AJ has, it could really affect the family dynamics.

Every time Mama Pitt drops a dime on them (made up) they pack and fly away.
Chick Flick

San Diego, CA

#19 Apr 13, 2008
Nicki wrote:
Billy Bob looks like her could be her grandpa.
I wonder what people will say if she dumps Brad after she has however many alien babies she is carrying around this time or if it turns out to be an attention-seeking hoax.
It doesn't make sense if the four she has can't stand each other and fight & bite constantly, why would you bring one or two more innocent babies into the ever-growing pack of hyenas?
Mama Pitt must be beside herself when she sees her little Blonde haired blue eyed beauty of a granddaughter attacked by that wild pack of dogs.
It's all over that Shiloh has chipped teeth. Apparently, Zahara is so jealous that she can't control herself. She had them first.
Now, depending on what AJ has, it could really affect the family dynamics.
Every time Mama Pitt drops a dime on them (made up) they pack and fly away.
Oh, I'm sure Ma and Pa Armpitt are up in arms about the little arrangement their son has gotten himself into - not quite what they dreamed of for him. I'd like to be a fly on their kitchen wall, listening to the dinner-time conversation between them. Well, as the old saying goes, he (B. Armpitt) maybe be a sh*t, but he's THEIR little sh*t.
Nicki

Spring, TX

#20 Apr 15, 2008
At least he's with a woman...sort of...
but it may turn out to be a Brokeback kind of thing. Honestly, look at his old pictures.
Most men like that ...well, you can figure out the rest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Damon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
An eyewitness account of Cuba's shocking wretch... (Jun '14) Jun '14 L I G E R 15
Michael Douglas, Matt Damon to present at Emmys (Sep '13) Sep '13 Eighthman 1
'Elysium' inspired by director Neill Blomkamp's... (Jul '13) Aug '13 The Long Beach Ra... 9
'Elysium' disappoints more than it excites [Dai... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RedneckBubba 1
Los Angeles School Diversity Update, by Way of ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Dane Thorsen 1
Atlanta Readers: Win Passes to See ELYSIUM (Aug '13) Aug '13 skittles with cou... 1
Behind the Candelabra: Michael Douglas, Matt Da... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Allison Rachesky 1
More from around the web