Matt Damon Is Suddenly The Hollywood ...

Matt Damon Is Suddenly The Hollywood Liberal That Conservatives Love to Hate

There are 3 comments on the Hollywood Reporter story from Aug 5, 2011, titled Matt Damon Is Suddenly The Hollywood Liberal That Conservatives Love to Hate. In it, Hollywood Reporter reports that:

Glenn Beck, Andrew Breitbart, radio talkers and Fox News hosts are among those who have been mocking the actor after a couple of videos went viral online.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hollywood Reporter.

danderlion

Celina, OH

#1 Aug 5, 2011
This article couldn't be more WRONG. People have been sick of the liberal hollywood crowd for a long time. This didn't happen suddenly.Most are taking it to the boxoffice. Why these "talking heads" who are paid to mouth someone elses words think that b/c they get overpaid they suddenly have a brain is beyond the norm in America. The smartest Hollywood actors are those that don't use their celebrity to push political agendas.
Donna

AOL

#2 Aug 6, 2011
I'm sick of Hollywood conservatives. The Alzheimer victim, Reagan, who deregulated everything and killed unions, ruined our country. Then you have the conservative misogynist who hasn't have enough brains to run a 7-11, much less a huge state...who was actually running the state? Corporations.
Donna

AOL

#3 Aug 6, 2011
Anyway, I love Matt Damon and I hope he runs for office. He has a conscience and a brain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Damon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 88th Oscar nominations - and surprise snubs (Jan '16) Jan '16 global warming 11
News An eyewitness account of Cuba's shocking wretch... (Jun '14) Apr '15 U S MALE 17
News Michael Douglas, Matt Damon to present at Emmys (Sep '13) Sep '13 Eighthman 1
News 'Elysium' inspired by director Neill Blomkamp's... (Jul '13) Aug '13 The Long Beach Ra... 9
News 'Elysium' disappoints more than it excites [Dai... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RedneckBubba 1
News Los Angeles School Diversity Update, by Way of ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Dane Thorsen 1
News Atlanta Readers: Win Passes to See ELYSIUM (Aug '13) Aug '13 skittles with cou... 1
More from around the web