Matchbox Twenty cited animal abuse in Frontier Days withdrawal

Apr 8, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: 9NEWS

“So long as CFD is going to include egregious animal abuse, it will have to find entertainers who simply don't give a damn about compassion.”

A barnyard of trouble seems to be brewing for the Cheyenne Frontier Days. On Tuesday, a release issued to the media, from an organization called SHARK stated that opening night entertainment Matchbox Twenty had ... via 9NEWS

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
The Stever

Brookfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2008

I applaud Matchbox 20 for saying "NO!" to entertaining a bunch of animal abusers. Rodeos hurt and kill many horses, calves, steers and bulls. These victims don't deserve to be abused.
MB20 Fan

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2008

I'm so proud of my MB20 for saying NO. I watched the video of the calf roping and it was horrible. How can people do that and not care about that poor animal. Shame on Def Leppard and Bon Jovi for playing their shows anyway.
I love you Rob for standing up for what you believe in. You are truly a wonderful person.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Matchbox Twenty Discussions

Search the Matchbox Twenty Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rob Thomas: New Matchbox Twenty Single by June,... (Mar '12) Jul '12 If this is true 2
Matchbox 20 (May '12) May '12 Abbagale Hoaks 1
Celebrity Birthdays for February 14 - Florence ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Phuong Nguyen 1
Matchbox Twenty to Start Recording New CD in a ... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Richie Corley 1
Thomas: 'Arizona Boycotters Are Doing The Right... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Bama Yankee 1
better songwriter Oct '09 Evan 0
Much to appreciate in solo Rob Thomas (Oct '09) Oct '09 MsDemeanor 4
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••