Matchbox Twenty cited animal abuse in...

Matchbox Twenty cited animal abuse in Frontier Days withdrawal

There are 2 comments on the 9NEWS story from Apr 8, 2008, titled Matchbox Twenty cited animal abuse in Frontier Days withdrawal. In it, 9NEWS reports that:

“So long as CFD is going to include egregious animal abuse, it will have to find entertainers who simply don't give a damn about compassion.”

A barnyard of trouble seems to be brewing for the Cheyenne Frontier Days. On Tuesday, a release issued to the media, from an organization called SHARK stated that opening night entertainment Matchbox Twenty had ... via 9NEWS

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 9NEWS.

The Stever

United States

#1 Apr 9, 2008
I applaud Matchbox 20 for saying "NO!" to entertaining a bunch of animal abusers. Rodeos hurt and kill many horses, calves, steers and bulls. These victims don't deserve to be abused.
MB20 Fan

Broken Arrow, OK

#2 Apr 11, 2008
I'm so proud of my MB20 for saying NO. I watched the video of the calf roping and it was horrible. How can people do that and not care about that poor animal. Shame on Def Leppard and Bon Jovi for playing their shows anyway.
I love you Rob for standing up for what you believe in. You are truly a wonderful person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matchbox Twenty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mad Season Observation (Aug '15) Aug '15 the_striking_surface 1
News Seven Songs That Weren't 'Song of the Summer' (May '15) May '15 Kelly DJ 1
News Rob Thomas: New Matchbox Twenty Single by June,... (Mar '12) Jul '12 If this is true 2
News Matchbox 20 (May '12) May '12 Abbagale Hoaks 1
News Celebrity Birthdays for February 14 - Florence ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Phuong Nguyen 1
News Matchbox Twenty to Start Recording New CD in a ... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Richie Corley 1
News Thomas: 'Arizona Boycotters Are Doing The Right... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Bama Yankee 1
More from around the web