Master P brings 'No Excuses' to VH1

Master P brings 'No Excuses' to VH1

There are 2 comments on the Examiner.com story from Oct 25, 2009, titled Master P brings 'No Excuses' to VH1. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

The people of Milwaukee are big reality television fans. And it's no secret that there is a pretty huge hip-hop following as well.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Lisa Piening

Germantown, OH

#1 Oct 26, 2009
I would really like to have Master P get in touch with my daughters father. He has been in the streets all his life. He lost both his parents while incarcerated for a crime he commited in 2003. he has so much potential, but seems to continue falling back in back ways of the streets. I really love this man but I can not continue to do this by myself. I need some help. Please help me. My email is [email protected]
mother in pain

La Place, LA

#2 Oct 26, 2009
Hi,I just finish watching P. Miller TV show No Excuses. An I must say nobody but god is touching P.Well P here my story, my son Brad'Den is 12 yrs ole.He is stealing, always fighting,stay getting put out of school.And P I don't want my child in nobody jail house.Don't get it wrong he 's and smart boy, but making all the wrong moves,and I don't want to funeral my child at an young age also.P I have try everything,and I mean everything.So when I seen your show tonight I decide to write to you.To see if you can help Brad'Den to get his mind right.He 's always talking about begin and pro foot ball player. And I do not want him like his daddy, his daddy is also for New Orleans, La. He is in and out for jail sences he was 10 yrs ole.And I do not want that for my child.So P if you can heip me PLEASE!!!!my email [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Master P Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Master P declares war on C-BO (Apr '06) May '16 operator 31
News 5 Best Concerts This Weekend in Phoenix (Jan '16) Jan '16 Yawn 1
News Hairstylist Andre Walker Set for Next Oprah: Wh... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Then She Did 1
News Master P helps deliver anti-violence message to... (Jun '14) Jun '14 rey lovita 1
Master P nude (Nov '11) Jan '12 Ziggy 2
is master p dead? (Jul '07) Nov '11 Alisa R Harris 2
News Romeo Takes Over as President of Revamped No Li... (Jul '11) Oct '11 Gary 2
More from around the web