2006 in TV

2006 in TV

There are 2 comments on the Sacticket.com story from Jan 1, 2006, titled 2006 in TV. In it, Sacticket.com reports that:

Among those competing in the new edition of ABC's "Dancing With the Stars," above, are hip-hop mogul Master P, with his partner, Ashly DelGrosso.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sacticket.com.

Crystal Pittman

United States

#1 Jan 13, 2006
Can somebody, like a gangster rapper - have SERIOUS Pow wow with MP and let him know it is okay to dress for success, b/c there is a time and place for everything. He seems to dressing for himself and not for success with Dancing with the Stars which in turn will help the Katrina Victims... What kind of stiffnecked message is he sending to the youngsters?.... How can a pair of shoes change who he is as a rapper? He could have taken the shoes and said thanks but no thanks I will get a different pair of shoes that I feel comfortable with but will also fit in with Dancing with the stars. What about a nice flat casual swede loffa.. I swear they should have got snoop dog or someone who is versatile to replace Master P. He is not representing! Not at all. Also take off that damn hat. Iam a dread locks and I don't cover up that much.. He can tie that hair back and a pony tail - keep his suit on straight and not stand in it like he has on jeans ! What a frigging mess and hurtful representation for all rappers, gangstas, ghetto brothers and sisters. Grow up Master P - maturity for surity.! It is just a pair of shoes for gansta sake... I bet 50cents could do it.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#2 Nov 27, 2010
LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Master P Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Master P declares war on C-BO (Apr '06) May '16 operator 31
News 5 Best Concerts This Weekend in Phoenix (Jan '16) Jan '16 Yawn 1
News Hairstylist Andre Walker Set for Next Oprah: Wh... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Then She Did 1
News Master P helps deliver anti-violence message to... (Jun '14) Jun '14 rey lovita 1
Master P nude (Nov '11) Jan '12 Ziggy 2
is master p dead? (Jul '07) Nov '11 Alisa R Harris 2
News Romeo Takes Over as President of Revamped No Li... (Jul '11) Oct '11 Gary 2
More from around the web