Mase Joining G-Unit? Diddy All For It

Mase Joining G-Unit? Diddy All For It

There are 2 comments on the story from Aug 17, 2005, titled Mase Joining G-Unit? Diddy All For It. In it, reports that:

If a rapping minister running with a new-school version of N.W.A sounds outlandish, well, think again.

Join the discussion below, or

Vanderbijlpark, South Africa

#1 Sep 22, 2006
No offence to mase but there is no ma$e without Diddy-these two make a perfect combination.i can't picture ma$e Flowing wit 5O-CENT.NO THANKS.

Romford, UK

#2 Oct 16, 2006
mase needs to pipedown, i cant' believe he has left the church again after god told him not to it's really dissapointing that a good brother like mase is back in the world again and especially with 50 cent the man that corrupts young people's mind with gun cluture and crime
i just hope that mase opens his eye and finds that his right place is in the church not in the world
God Bless XxXx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mase Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Loose Links: Rap Genius Decodes Jay-Z, Complex'... (Dec '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Rapper Mase Regrets Becoming A Pastor (May '12) May '12 shebeejammin 1
News 50 Cent and Diddy friends again (Oct '06) Nov '06 FAWER 6
News Minister or Gangsta? (Sep '06) Sep '06 Tyrone 1
News Hip Hop Artist Jae Millz Is The Last Of The Best (Jul '06) Jul '06 Jermaine 1
News [Music - Rap-Hip Hop] Whoo Kid & Mase - G-Unit ... Mar '06 B Wood 1