The super woman behind Superman

The super woman behind Superman

There are 2 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 16, 2007, titled The super woman behind Superman. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

She is the thread that ties together virtually every version of Superman anybody remembers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

JOHN LIPPRE

Sicklerville, NJ

#1 Feb 17, 2007
LOIS LANE IS STILL A BEAUTIFUL AND CLASSY WOMAN!
Just An Observer

Oscoda, MI

#2 Feb 18, 2007
I watch Smallville, and I have to comment here. The person playing Lois Lane has no character or personality whatsoever. The person playing Chloe should have been designated to be Lois Lane. I can see Clark Kent falling for her after moving on from Lana. Bad choice. Lois Lane looks like an amazon woman! Replace the Lois Lane person!!!!!!! All other characters, including Lex Luther, are great!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mary McDonnell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oscar noms Strathairn and McDonnell star in 'Ch... Feb '15 princess12 1
News Around the remote: Television picks for the wee... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Jonny8181 1
News Last round for 'Closer' precedes second one for... (Jul '11) Jul '11 nancy stamps 2
Mary McDonnell nude ! (Apr '11) Apr '11 Vaughn 1
News Sci-Fi's sexiest couples (Nov '09) Nov '09 mya yessa 1
Adama & Roslin in Spain! (Aug '09) Aug '09 Dids 1
News The Closer Preview: Det. Gabriel Comes Under Fire (Jun '09) Jun '09 stpeter 1
More from around the web