Galactica's McDonnell in Talks to Joi...

Galactica's McDonnell in Talks to Join Grey's Anatomy

There are 1 comment on the Broadcasting & Cable story from Sep 23, 2008, titled Galactica's McDonnell in Talks to Join Grey's Anatomy. In it, Broadcasting & Cable reports that:

'President Roslin' on Battlestar Galactica set to join ABC drama in undetermined guest role.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Broadcasting & Cable.

TVFanNYC

Millbury, MA

#1 Sep 24, 2008
That is so cool! Can't wait for the season premiere of Grey's. I found a sneak preview and it looks like this season is going to be phenomenal: www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mary McDonnell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oscar noms Strathairn and McDonnell star in 'Ch... (Feb '15) Feb '15 princess12 1
News Around the remote: Television picks for the wee... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Jonny8181 1
News Last round for 'Closer' precedes second one for... (Jul '11) Jul '11 nancy stamps 2
Mary McDonnell nude ! (Apr '11) Apr '11 Vaughn 1
News Sci-Fi's sexiest couples (Nov '09) Nov '09 mya yessa 1
Adama & Roslin in Spain! (Aug '09) Aug '09 Dids 1
News The Closer Preview: Det. Gabriel Comes Under Fire (Jun '09) Jun '09 stpeter 1
More from around the web