Do "Weeds" Stars Dig Weed?

Jun 29, 2012 Full story: WTMA-AM North Charleston

The Showtime hit Weeds is going up in smoke. The series premiere this Sunday, July 1, will mark the show's eighth and final season.

Read more
Marijuana Strain Spot

Visalia, CA

#1 Jun 29, 2012
Justin Kirk and Elizabeth Perkins had the coolest answers out of all the actors on the show.
http://www.marijuana-strain-spot.com

“i luv gays!!!!! and obama”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 30, 2012
Mann hopfully dis sho will influnce ppl to start legelizeing weed? I meen weed dond do nuthin bad 4 u lyke alcahal can ppl die from dat yu digg?!
WTF

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jul 29, 2012
power2thegays wrote:
Mann hopfully dis sho will influnce ppl to start legelizeing weed? I meen weed dond do nuthin bad 4 u lyke alcahal can ppl die from dat yu digg?!
holy crap! smoke much? maybe a trip back to third grade will help with the spelling problem!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mary-Louise Parker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Red 2' (Nov '13) Nov '13 drew 4
News Lone Olsen Twin Joins 'Weeds' (Jun '10) Jul '13 wtf 2
News Feds Say Scarsdale Mom Is Real Life "Weeds" Sus... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News 500 Days of Summer (Jan '10) May '13 O Morgan 2
News Visit Juliette, Georgia, the Movie Set of Fried... (Jun '10) Feb '13 billy 3
News Crystal meth drama takes AMC from Mad Men to ba... (Jan '08) Jun '12 Aaa 2
News Watch Weeds Full Episode Series Online | Full S... (Oct '08) Feb '12 davinder singh 3
More from around the web