Gospel singer Marvin Sapp mourns wife...

Gospel singer Marvin Sapp mourns wife's death

There are 5 comments on the The Clarion-Ledger story from Sep 10, 2010, titled Gospel singer Marvin Sapp mourns wife's death. In it, The Clarion-Ledger reports that:

Gospel singer Marvin Sapp is mourning the death of his wife and manager, MaLinda Sapp.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clarion-Ledger.

Vivian Victor Lucas

New York, NY

#1 Sep 12, 2010
My heart felt condolences go out to you and your family in this time of sorrow.May the Spirit of the living GOD fall afresh on youll JESUS is the Light that shines in you.Stay strong,for your children as well as yourself.GODS BLESSINGS ON YOU!
Pam

Wilmington, DE

#2 Sep 13, 2010
My prayer are with you and your family at time. My God keep blessing you and your family. God well keep blessing you and your kids. God Bless,
shade

Ypsilanti, MI

#3 Sep 15, 2010
only God gives and takes away. Job lost everything, you have God on your side still and most of your family. Even us your adopted family are praying for you.
God is a jealous God and knows through this trial infront of you, he will win more souls for his kingdom. you happen to be one of the instruments he wants to use to fulfil that goal.
your wife is already with him (God) but he needs more than your wife but more to make it to his kingdom, hence he is birthing a new project out through you. God will do what he has to do to make his will come to pass. Only God. God is your healer ad strength.
bobolinq

Denver, CO

#4 Sep 16, 2010
marvin sapp, never heard of him. sorry for his loss but let's be real here; if it wasn't for his b'ness and niched celebrity, i still would never have heard of him. but so what, no one's heard of me either.
Peggy Johnson

United States

#5 Sep 19, 2010
May God besow his blessings upon Pastor Marvin Sapp and his children during his time of bereavement. I love your music and gives me strength as I embark on these tedious journeys. I pray that you and your family find comfort,strength, and peace. Again, my deepest condolence on the loss of your wife. She was a very beautiful person, and you have a lovely family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marvin Sapp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marvin Sapp Responds To Angry Pastor's 'Hissy F... (Jul '13) Aug '16 rev james r... 6
News 'Never Would Have Made It' tops AP's list of be... (Dec '08) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Marvin Sapp , Kandi Burruss Duet "Stay Prayed U... (Mar '13) Mar '13 GUEST 3
News Marvin Sapp sets the record straight about bein... (Apr '12) May '12 vox veritatis 4
News Police Confirm Bethany Storro Threw Acid On Her... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Don5163 38
News Malinda Sapp dies from colon cancer; Statement ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Yeah I Said It 3
News Wife of gospel singer Marvin Sapp dies; had bee... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Dan Bana 2
More from around the web