Gospel artist wants others to find their way

Mar 21, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Philadelphia Tribune

Marvin Sapp, a powerhouse performer in gospel, has returned to the charts with "Here I Am," which was released this past week.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Mar 26, 2010

Since: Mar 10

Houston, TX

#1 Mar 21, 2010
“Here I Am” is a beautiful song and I congratulate Marvin Sapp for his contribution to great gospel singing. Well, let met return to listening to my gospel songs.

Since: Mar 10

Houston, TX

#2 Mar 21, 2010
“Here I Am” is a beautiful song and I congratulate Marvin Sapp for his contribution to great gospel singing. Well, let met return to listening to my gospel songs. http://www.digitalundivide.com/church-hymns--...
TheDiva

Duncanville, TX

#3 Mar 26, 2010
Yes I have the album. It's really good. Though my favorite one so far has to be Diary of a Psalmist!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marvin Sapp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Never Would Have Made It' tops AP's list of be... (Dec '08) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
Marvin Sapp Responds To Angry Pastor's 'Hissy F... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Monsters in Pulpit 3
Marvin Sapp , Kandi Burruss Duet "Stay Prayed U... (Mar '13) Mar '13 GUEST 3
Marvin Sapp sets the record straight about bein... (Apr '12) May '12 vox veritatis 4
Police Confirm Bethany Storro Threw Acid On Her... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Don5163 38
Malinda Sapp dies from colon cancer; Statement ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Yeah I Said It 3
Wife of gospel singer Marvin Sapp dies; had bee... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Dan Bana 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Marvin Sapp People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••