Current earworm: The Professionals theme

Current earworm: The Professionals theme

There are 1 comment on the Danielbowen.com story from Jul 23, 2012, titled Current earworm: The Professionals theme. In it, Danielbowen.com reports that:

Who remembers The Professionals ? I for one was hooked on this as a teenager, despite it being, as Martin Shaw described it, a one-dimensional show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Danielbowen.com.

polly

Christchurch, New Zealand

#1 Jul 25, 2012
I remember and LOVE The Professionals. I recently bought them on disc. There is no one like that duo, still.

I even dreamed I was working a case with them the other night, they are great. Hard to believe they're nearing 70 now. Would love to meet Martin in person, he seems most interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Shaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sarah Symonds: Maybe living apart is the key to... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Unslandt 1
News Remember When: TV Professionals star Bodie was ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Unslandt 1
News School to star on TV (Feb '13) Feb '13 Unslandt 1
George Gently & Ray Doyle (Sep '12) Nov '12 Bernie 2
whats Martin up to?? (Sep '06) Oct '12 Jean Derrick 2
News Shaw back on stage after collapse (Sep '10) Sep '10 Caro 1
News The Country Girl - review (Aug '10) Aug '10 James Massey 1
More from around the web