onesizefitsmost

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Not related to Martha really but to me he's the male British version of her. I'm hoping maybe you guys can tell me his name?

So I don't know his name but I remember he had a couple of shows (forget which networks), cooking and fine living (like Martha!), I think in the 90s?. Younger but I think by now he must be in his 50s, or older? He's extremely handsome and refined, a gentleman. And I always remember him being tanned with light golden brown hair, and bits of sideburns. Tall and thin, very GQ. Maybe what James Bond would look like if he were to be gay [;

Sorry! I don't have any other info than that ): I hope you guys can help!

And I did try to google it but again, not much info to go by ):
Domestic_Adonis

Cheltenham, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

onesizefitsmost wrote:
Not related to Martha really but to me he's the male British version of her. I'm hoping maybe you guys can tell me his name?
So I don't know his name but I remember he had a couple of shows (forget which networks), cooking and fine living (like Martha!), I think in the 90s?. Younger but I think by now he must be in his 50s, or older? He's extremely handsome and refined, a gentleman. And I always remember him being tanned with light golden brown hair, and bits of sideburns. Tall and thin, very GQ. Maybe what James Bond would look like if he were to be gay [;
Sorry! I don't have any other info than that ): I hope you guys can help!
And I did try to google it but again, not much info to go by ):
Surely you mean me? Australian, Bond-like homemaker, lifestyle and design Guru. Follow me on Twitter. Launching it properly September 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Martha Stewart Discussions

Search the Martha Stewart Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Entertaining guru Martha Stewart to sign books ... Jun '14 Judy 1
Martha Stewart talks about sex Mar '14 Dennis 1
Chip directions (Dec '13) Dec '13 A Concerned Hostess 1
Martha Stewart Essentials Supplement Line Alrea... (Oct '13) Oct '13 PinkNBrains 4
Storing Food (Oct '13) Oct '13 Mary Jenson 1
Martha Stewart Says "I Feel Sorry for Paula Dee... (Jun '13) Jul '13 ima hoosier 3
Thursday on Martha Stewart: Jeff Bridges (Aug '06) Jul '13 carolanneirene 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••