Iowa magician, hand model sues over i...

Iowa magician, hand model sues over injured finger

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Nov 17, 2008, titled Iowa magician, hand model sues over injured finger. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A Clive hand model and magician is suing Kmart Corp. and Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia after a lounge chair sold by the store under the Martha Stewart Everyday brand collapsed on his hand, cutting off a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Honolulu, HI

#1 Nov 18, 2008
This guy has too much time on his hands. Earn your own money instead of wasting peoples time to be given it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martha Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Martha new book Sep 10 Sally 1
News Martha Stewart smoked weed with Snoop Dog becau... Jun '15 Awesome Blossom 1
News Outdoor entertaining: Upscale party in your bac... (Jun '11) Sep '14 polof 3
News Sandusky Trial: TV Legal Analyst Beth Karas Say... (Jun '12) Jul '14 dutfan 2
News Entertaining guru Martha Stewart to sign books ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Judy 1
News Martha Stewart talks about sex (Mar '14) Mar '14 Dennis 1
Chip directions (Dec '13) Dec '13 A Concerned Hostess 1
More from around the web