Martha Stewart Buys Emeril Franchise

There are 8 comments on the Feb 19, 2008, Newsday story titled Martha Stewart Buys Emeril Franchise. In it, Newsday reports that:

The New York -based media and merchandising company founded by domesticity maven Martha Stewart announced on Tuesday that it bought the rights to the Emeril Lagasse franchise of cookbooks, television shows and ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Ex Felon

Bayonne, NJ

#2 Feb 19, 2008
To some people, Martha Stewart will always be just an ex-felon with a lot of money.
HUNGRY

Eastchester, NY

#3 Feb 19, 2008
I HEARD MARTHA SAY TO EMERIL, "KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!!!"
TRIPLE K

Hellertown, PA

#4 Feb 19, 2008
Emeril said to Martha, bend over and I will kick it up a notch
SmokersAreLosers

AOL

#5 Feb 19, 2008
Jam it...ram it...and cram it!!
OBAMA IS RIGHT

King Of Prussia, PA

#6 Feb 19, 2008
wait til Obama is president, they will need to add some soul chicken cooks to the martha stable of hack tv peoples

Since: Aug 07

Inglefield, IN

#7 Oct 8, 2008
Ex Felon wrote:
[QUOTE who="Ex Felon"]To some people, Martha Stewart will always be just an ex-felon with a lot of money.
ok

Since: Aug 07

Inglefield, IN

#8 Oct 8, 2008
OBAMA IS RIGHT wrote:
[QUOTE who="OBAMA IS RIGHT"]wait til Obama is president, they will need to add some soul chicken cooks to the martha stable of hack tv peoples
ok
uhhmmyeahsure

Newcomb, NY

#9 Oct 25, 2008
good...hes a jerk and constantly screws up on tv...so does she,but then always feds-(ooops)fesses up in the end...
where the hell did this guy go to culinary school???
somebody please give him his money back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martha Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Outdoor entertaining: Upscale party in your bac... (Jun '11) Sep '14 polof 3
News Sandusky Trial: TV Legal Analyst Beth Karas Say... (Jun '12) Jul '14 dutfan 2
News Entertaining guru Martha Stewart to sign books ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Judy 1
News Martha Stewart talks about sex (Mar '14) Mar '14 Dennis 1
Chip directions (Dec '13) Dec '13 A Concerned Hostess 1
News Martha Stewart Essentials Supplement Line Alrea... (Oct '13) Oct '13 PinkNBrains 4
Storing Food (Oct '13) Oct '13 Mary Jenson 1
More from around the web