Martha is the greatest

Chattanooga, TN

#1 Oct 4, 2011
This lady has worked her butt off her entire life, learning, teaching and doing. The amount of knowledge she holds is more than many of our great scientists.

Not only the above and her intellect but she is absolutely beautiful no matter her age. She obviously has strong genetics and strong self-discipline which is needed to succeed in life. Perhaps she comes off as harsh to some people but I doubt she would expect anything more than what she would do. Her standards are high so of course, she would expect high standards of those around her.

As for any troubles she has been in, they have been overly done in media and I believe she was set up on the stock topic and did no wrong but she served a time and worked harder than anyone else there. She was not afraid to scrub toilets, floors and work long hours. Maybe it was her destiny to go there to teach the women there a sense of responsibility and hard work ethic?

Martha is a woman who will go on in business for many years to come. At her age going by her genetic line she is young. Her show today shows all the work she did with bulbs last year and the results. Not only does she do all that is needed for her show, her company and everything else but she works in her own home and yard to perfection. I doubt she sleeps more than four hours a day and she has been quoted as saying getting sick is a waste of time. She has a strong will and work ethic that everyone could learn from. If more people were like Martha, we would be number one in the world again!

If there were one person that I would love to meet just once, it would be her.

I must admit that when times were hard, I bought shares of her stock and was well rewarded because that was overdone too. I stood up for her on those boards that were bashing her and I was one of the first to sign the note on her own message board giving my support.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martha Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martha Stewart smoked weed with Snoop Dog becau... Jun '15 Awesome Blossom 1
News Outdoor entertaining: Upscale party in your bac... (Jun '11) Sep '14 polof 3
News Sandusky Trial: TV Legal Analyst Beth Karas Say... (Jun '12) Jul '14 dutfan 2
News Entertaining guru Martha Stewart to sign books ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Judy 1
News Martha Stewart talks about sex (Mar '14) Mar '14 Dennis 1
Chip directions (Dec '13) Dec '13 A Concerned Hostess 1
News Martha Stewart Essentials Supplement Line Alrea... (Oct '13) Oct '13 PinkNBrains 4
More from around the web