Some offenses are just unpardonable

Some offenses are just unpardonable

There are 7 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Nov 27, 2008, titled Some offenses are just unpardonable. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

And yet, Martha Stewart remains unforgiven. Now, those who have tried to do a Martha-style holiday - I confess, I created a "mosaic" of herbs under the turkey's skin one year - probably think she should never ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

ablhauling

New Orleans, LA

#1 Nov 27, 2008
blacks,to name a few Lay/enron,westley snipes ,o.j.,michael vick,world war 2 veterans, are judged more harsh than whites.Do agree? THE very people ,tax paying citizens/negroes whose tax dollars paid for the dogs and fire hoses as well as the billy clubs of cops during the sixties Civil Rights marches in the south should be compensated ! I thought WE(U.S.)prosecuted crimminals Lets face it OJ was prosecuted by an all white jury ,had no weapon ,could be convicted of kidnaping and robbery!Why bailout car industry bail out the american people .Give them a 2000 .00 us auto maker voucher and sell them at employee prices and maybe we all can get along!
Dave

Florence, KY

#2 Nov 27, 2008
Tell it to Marc Rich.
Bettye Meadows

Madison, MS

#3 Nov 27, 2008
I did and still do admire Ms. Martha Stewart. The deed she was convicted of is one that all of the people in the financial world could be convicted of! Having said that - it still was not correct however she's paid the penalty set and I admire her even more for putting it behind her. Just one more thing she's teaching others - How to survive and still be a LADY! Even a successful LADY! We need more Martha Stewarts in this nation!
Joe

Baltimore, MD

#4 Nov 28, 2008
ablhauling wrote:
blacks,to name a few Lay/enron,westley snipes ,o.j.,michael vick,world war 2 veterans, are judged more harsh than whites.Do agree? THE very people ,tax paying citizens/**** whose tax dollars paid for the dogs and fire hoses as well as the billy clubs of cops during the sixties Civil Rights marches in the south should be compensated ! I thought WE(U.S.)prosecuted crimminals Lets face it OJ was prosecuted by an all white jury ,had no weapon ,could be convicted of kidnaping and robbery!Why bailout car industry bail out the american people .Give them a 2000 .00 us auto maker voucher and sell them at employee prices and maybe we all can get along!
OJ is guilty, not because he is black, but because the evidence proved he committed a crime.
jimmy

Keansburg, NJ

#5 Nov 28, 2008
could an unjust war be unpardonable?
david spears

Chicago, IL

#6 Nov 28, 2008
Pharting whilst you walk!
Joe

Gwynn Oak, MD

#7 Dec 1, 2008
david spears wrote:
Pharting whilst you walk!
That is called crop dusting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martha Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The weird high magic of "Martha & Snoop's Potlu... Nov '16 Geezer 6
Martha new book (Sep '15) Sep '15 Sally 1
News Martha Stewart smoked weed with Snoop Dog becau... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Awesome Blossom 1
News Outdoor entertaining: Upscale party in your bac... (Jun '11) Sep '14 polof 3
News Sandusky Trial: TV Legal Analyst Beth Karas Say... (Jun '12) Jul '14 dutfan 2
News Entertaining guru Martha Stewart to sign books ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Judy 1
News Martha Stewart talks about sex (Mar '14) Mar '14 Dennis 1
More from around the web