Happy Birthday, Martha Stewart, Entre...

Happy Birthday, Martha Stewart, Entrepreneur and Icon of Home E...

There are 13 comments on the findingDulcinea story from Aug 3, 2009, titled Happy Birthday, Martha Stewart, Entrepreneur and Icon of Home E.... In it, findingDulcinea reports that:

The name Martha Stewart conjures visions of spotless kitchens and meticulous flower arrangements.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at findingDulcinea.

eileen

AOL

#1 Aug 3, 2009
She looks pretty good for 68.
Jan

New York, NY

#2 Aug 3, 2009
I have to say I think this woman is way cooler and more innovative than Oprah. DOn't care about the insider trading thing
Polaris Media Group

Glendale, CA

#3 Aug 3, 2009
Excellent article. Martha demonstrates well the characteristics of an entrepreneur: vision, tanacity, and a willingness to face and overcome any adversities in the path to success. We will be sharing on our blog: http://www.polarismediagroup.com .
Mila

New York, NY

#4 Aug 4, 2009
Jan wrote:
I have to say I think this woman is way cooler and more innovative than Oprah. DOn't care about the insider trading thing
I'm on your side, but just because my friend won tickets to a show and she gave away a video camera and a pasta strainer to each audience member, without all the squealing fanfare. Classy. And my friend let me have the colander.
Janet

Vancouver, WA

#5 Aug 4, 2009
Interesting lady and a savvy businesswoman to boot. I approve.
Adam

Marquette, MI

#6 Aug 4, 2009
Really, peddling consumerist propaganda about the need for lots of frilly crap makes her a great person? Count me out, this stuff gives me the creeps.

“Lost college graduate”

Since: Jun 09

Portland

#7 Aug 4, 2009
Oprah is a legend. She has a personality. She has a conscience.

Well, we all know how the jury voted on Martha.
Richard

AOL

#8 Aug 5, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTHA :-)Keep bringing good and creative ideas
into our lifestyle :-)When is your next season TV show to begin?
[email protected] (Richard Chong)
PMG-LLI

Australia

#9 Sep 2, 2009
Polaris Media Group wrote:
Excellent article. Martha demonstrates well the characteristics of an entrepreneur: vision, tanacity, and a willingness to face and overcome any adversities in the path to success. We will be sharing on our blog: http://www.polarismediagroup.com .
Why did you change your name from LibertyLeagueInternational?
Nothing to do with all the lawsuits I suppose?
Liberty League LLI SCAM

Hornsby, Australia

#10 Sep 2, 2009
Polaris Media Group wrote:
Excellent article. Martha demonstrates well the characteristics of an entrepreneur: vision, tanacity, and a willingness to face and overcome any adversities in the path to success. We will be sharing on our blog: http://www.pyramidscheme.com .
They changed their name because of the "negativity" of online blogs. Maybe nothing to do with the lawsuits in the USA or being declared a pyramid scheme in Australia.
Janet

Portland, OR

#12 Sep 11, 2009
Martha is funny in her own special way, but her daughter's show is awful.
humpty bogart

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Sep 14, 2009
The show she did with Conan O'Brien was hilarious. Good on her for that!
Pamela Jean Hansen

New Berlin, WI

#14 Aug 3, 2010
You are a very super person to watch and listen too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martha Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The weird high magic of "Martha & Snoop's Potlu... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Geezer 6
Martha new book (Sep '15) Sep '15 Sally 1
News Martha Stewart smoked weed with Snoop Dog becau... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Awesome Blossom 1
News Outdoor entertaining: Upscale party in your bac... (Jun '11) Sep '14 polof 3
News Sandusky Trial: TV Legal Analyst Beth Karas Say... (Jun '12) Jul '14 dutfan 2
News Entertaining guru Martha Stewart to sign books ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Judy 1
News Martha Stewart talks about sex (Mar '14) Mar '14 Dennis 1
More from around the web