Facebook's Zuckerberg to Meet With To...

Facebook's Zuckerberg to Meet With Top House Republicans

There are 8 comments on the Bloomberg story from Sep 12, 2013, titled Facebook's Zuckerberg to Meet With Top House Republicans. In it, Bloomberg reports that:

Facebook Inc. founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg, who has been pushing for a revision of U.S. immigration law, plans to meet with the top four Republicans in the House next week in Washington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bloomberg.

Brenda besson

United States

#1 Sep 12, 2013
Oh yuck,yuck,yuck this guy makes me sick.desperate people go on facebook.they have no friends and are looking for a date,unless you use it for family and friends.picture sharing.total privacy invader.fack him.dont support facebook.see if he likes the sale drop.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#2 Sep 12, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
Oh yuck,yuck,yuck this guy makes me sick.desperate people go on facebook.they have no friends and are looking for a date,unless you use it for family and friends.picture sharing.total privacy invader.fack him.dont support facebook.see if he likes the sale drop.
Mark is a douche but people are volentarily uploading images/whatever to facebook knowing it will then become facebook's IP. He isnt really invading privacy as they are willfully giving it up. And FB's share's has been dropping for a while but i dont think a couple 100,000 means a lot ot a billionaire.

You want to talk privacy conerns, there are far bigger ones out there; like the NSA breaking most of the encryption used by virtually everyone on this site, banks and other corperations and normal users. The NSA is doing far more damage to privacy that anything Mark ccould come up with but that is for another topic.
Brenda besson

United States

#5 Sep 12, 2013
Lamar,i hear what you are saying,yes nsa is bad.mark has been nosy for a while.its an invasion of privacy.just beacause people post stuff does not mean they post it for everyone to see but in a few instances he has made that happen,privacy settings are removed returned he plays a lot of games.who knows how far it goes.last week on the news it said goverment wants info on people on there,like verizon did.where do you think thats going.also he would mind if shares drop more,he likes to keep his money thats why he is for amnesty cheap labor.to him it counts.everyone stop using face book what would he do?
Brenda besson

United States

#6 Sep 12, 2013
b4its2late wrote:
BTW...I have no facebook page. Never did, never will.
me too dont like it.
Armando

Tampa, FL

#7 Sep 12, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
Brendaaaaaaa hahahaha dont worry goverment is working for you, they do not like ilegals so they gonna fix the problem by giving papers to my people Lol! Dont get mad you still lioks pretty with out wrinkles hahahaha. Extremily funny girl!!!
Brenda besson

United States

#8 Sep 13, 2013
Armando wrote:
<quoted text> Brendaaaaaaa hahahaha dont worry goverment is working for you, they do not like ilegals so they gonna fix the problem by giving papers to my people Lol! Dont get mad you still lioks pretty with out wrinkles hahahaha. Extremily funny girl!!!
lol lol lol,loco no papers are coming.no amnesty.no reform.its true I am pretty and funny,no wrinkles.but iam american,and you will be leaving.thats why I told you to get porterhouse and becks,sorry you wont be here for my party goodbye armondo,im going to get my nails done now.
jewish media machine

Chicago, IL

#10 Sep 13, 2013
Zukerman is a Jew who stole someone else's idea . Kind of like einstein
Armando

Tampa, FL

#11 Sep 14, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text>lol lol lol,loco no papers are coming.no amnesty.no reform.its true I am pretty and funny,no wrinkles.but iam american,and you will be leaving.thats why I told you to get porterhouse and becks,sorry you wont be here for my party goodbye armondo,im going to get my nails done now.
Mmmm you gonna looks hot with your nails besson...when you come to my house?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Zuckerberg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's Immigration Plan Targets Facebook's Zuc... Aug 20 serfs up 7
News Donald Trump Blasts Mark Zuckerberg On Immigration Aug 18 markymarkthispunk 3
News Read this hilariously bizarre alternate history... Aug 14 Kid_Tomorrow 4
News Taylor Swift deserves the leadership praise she... Aug 1 IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 12
News Facebook's rainbow photos: Armchair activism or... Jul '15 okimar 11
News Rainbow Facebook photos: Armchair activism or s... Jul '15 JohnInToronto 2
News 26 million Facebook users go rainbow for landma... Jul '15 Miss Id 1
More from around the web