Mark Zuckerberg forms group to expand...

Mark Zuckerberg forms group to expand Internet access

There are 1 comment on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Aug 21, 2013, titled Mark Zuckerberg forms group to expand Internet access. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg announced a new tech industry alliance Tuesday that will work to cut the cost of delivering mobile Internet access to the billions around the world who have no way of getting online.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

kabayan

Indonesia

#1 Aug 21, 2013
useless effort if no telco operators or isp and regulator (government) involved because they the ones who made internet connection too expensive to be accessible by many in developing countries. other hurdle would be culture, and if they don't see benefit of getting online they won't get online - my mother's good example for that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Zuckerberg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook will share Russia... Oct '17 positronium 6
News Facebook to turn over Russia-linked adsabout 2 ... Oct '17 4sure 4
News What 'bad' year? Facebook's Stock up 50% Oct '17 who defines lies eh 1
News Best of Late Night: James Corden Says Trump's F... Oct '17 Putins Glock Holster 4
News Mark Zuckerberg apologizes for Puerto Rico VR s... Oct '17 Taxpayer 1
News Mark Zuckerberg denies presidential claims that... Sep '17 wonderingwhatzuma... 22
News Facebook Faces Increasing Scrutiny Over Electio... Sep '17 Magic Utah Uwear 1
More from around the web