Mark Ruffalo's brother shot in the he...

Mark Ruffalo's brother shot in the head in Beverly Hills

There are 22 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Dec 3, 2008, titled Mark Ruffalo's brother shot in the head in Beverly Hills. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Jessica Kolstad, publicist for the "Zodiac" actor, confirmed that 39-year-old Scott Ruffalo, a hairstylist, was found early Monday with a gunshot wound to the head.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Julio USMC

Washington, DC

#6 Dec 9, 2008
My prayers to the Ruffalo Family!
Rapier

Schererville, IN

#8 Dec 9, 2008
A huge Illinois political corruption story that broke this morning and the Tribune is still running with three stories that has little direct interest to Tribune readers.

No wonder the Trib is going under.
Disgusted

Kissimmee, FL

#9 Dec 10, 2008
How rude and insensitive...the article was appropriately under the ENTERTAINMENT category. If you don't want to read about this kind of matter, don't open the link.

My prayers go out to the Ruffalo family as well.
Rosa

Chicago, IL

#10 Dec 10, 2008
The Ruffalos grew up in Kenosha -- sad.
The Zodiac

United States

#11 Dec 10, 2008
Rapier wrote:
A huge Illinois political corruption story that broke this morning and the Tribune is still running with three stories that has little direct interest to Tribune readers.
At least you and I are interested in this article. Thanks for your input.
The Zodiac

United States

#12 Dec 10, 2008
Rosa wrote:
The Ruffalos grew up in Kenosha -- sad.
What is sad about growing up in Kenosha?

Since: Jul 08

Irwin, PA

#14 Dec 10, 2008
http://o-rflix.observer-reporter.com/MediaIte...
Light Out-Den
======

I don't beleive the man shot himself this sounds like murder,My sixthsense mindseye,,,,,,
I can see the future,I have saw the past and the video play the present and the man was?
Dennis M Mccullough Washpa
The Zodiac

United States

#15 Dec 10, 2008
Dennis M Mccullough wrote:
http://o-rflix.observer-report er.com/MediaItemView.aspx?id=2 5495
Light Out-Den
======
I don't beleive the man shot himself this sounds like murder,My sixthsense mindseye,,,,,,
I can see the future,I have saw the past and the video play the present and the man was?
Dennis M Mccullough Washpa
You're next.
GET A CLUE

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Dec 10, 2008
Couldn't they have figured this out after performing a simple GSR test?
JRR

Phoenix, AZ

#17 Dec 10, 2008
Droncz92, you disgust me. What goes around comes around.
the impaler

Chicago, IL

#18 Dec 10, 2008
Who in the f--- is Mark Ruffalo! Quite frankly, this sounds all made up.
ADMK

Buffalo Grove, IL

#19 Dec 10, 2008
Rapier wrote:
I just hope they don't waste any print on you, even in the obit section. I'm certain that less people care about you. I highly doubt that someone as insignificant as you is of any interest to ... anyone.

This response to you is a waste of bandwidth.
the impaler

Chicago, IL

#20 Dec 10, 2008
and what the f--- is the Zodiac. I'll have the heart healthy omlette with goat cheese and peppers please.
Rosa

Chicago, IL

#21 Dec 10, 2008
It's sad that a family with local ties had a loss, two thoughts in one sentence, try it sometime.
The Zodiac

United States

#22 Dec 10, 2008
Rosa wrote:
It's sad that a family with local ties had a loss, two thoughts in one sentence, try it sometime.
Rosa, fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.

Hey, three thoughts in one sentence!
The Zodiac

United States

#23 Dec 10, 2008
Rapier wrote:
I'm sure your moniker has no relation to your wit.
Rosa

Chicago, IL

#24 Dec 10, 2008
Your sign is the Jackass.
The Zodiac

United States

#25 Dec 11, 2008
Rosa wrote:
Your sign is the ****.
Rosa, your wit is like "Rapier's" and certainly not rapier like.
Next time, try to use an actual word when you intend to insult.
Thanks.
Rosa

Chicago, IL

#26 Dec 11, 2008
Because fat, drunk and stupid is Capote-like wit.
The Zodiac

United States

#27 Dec 11, 2008
Rosa wrote:
Because fat, drunk and stupid is Capote-like wit.
Capote-like wit?
Thanks for not disappointing me with your completely illogical reply. Next you will pull out the "I know you are but what am I" gem.
You need to get out more often, dear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Ruffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The stories of sexual assault survivors are the... (Feb '16) Mar '16 goonsquad 18
News 'Carol,' 'The Big Short,' 'The Revenant' lead G... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News Granite Geek: Getting to One Hundred Percent Re... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Solarman 1
News REVIEW: Surprising talent creates weird onscree... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Bryan Fischer s H... 2
News Hulk smash unborn babies: Mark Ruffalo voices a... (Aug '13) Aug '13 serfs up 17
Mark Ruffalo nude (Aug '11) Jul '13 Albert 3
News Mark Ruffalo, Melissa Leo in Albany for anti-fr... (May '12) Jun '12 Anonymous 3
More from around the web