Report: Jackson Kids' Godfather Claims he's Father of Jackson's Daughter

A British tabloid reported Saturday that the godfather of Michael Jackson's three children claims to be the father of the singer's daughter Paris. Full Story

“One Sarcastic Dog.”

Since: Jul 09

Juvenalian Satire

#1 Aug 8, 2009
oh, did i mention i was their beloved dog too...i need $50,000,000
lapz06

Wickliffe, OH

#2 Aug 8, 2009
Sort this whole mess out, then give us the news,this is like a t.v show.
Lady a Chill

AOL

#3 Aug 8, 2009
BULL CRAP,
And even if that is the truth , he should try asking the guardian, for visitation rights, or to just see the children.
All of a sudden Everyone has all this concern, and want the children because they know that they come with an inheritance.

DARN GOLD DIGGERS,(HEY GRUBBERS, LEAVE THEM KIDS ALONE)

Those children already have family of whom they are already know and has stability,and LOVE.
Sweet Sue Ohio

Akron, OH

#4 Aug 9, 2009
I agree with "Lady a Chill." Leave these kids alone. One other thing keep them away from their grandfather Joe. From what I have heard 2 of these children already have recording contracts with him. I think the only thing he see's in these children is $$$$$$$$.
Susan

Akron, OH

#5 Aug 9, 2009
Just do a DNA test and be done with all this. Then all this speculation and all these "I'm the daddy" individual's that are surfacing will stop. No matter what MJ raised those children and he adored them and they sincerely loved him also. So as far as I see it, he's their father, biological or not. Providing sperm does not make you a father.
thejunkydied

Houston, TX

#6 Aug 9, 2009
Well we know MJ wasn't the biological father. Why? Ashamed of his heritage and was gay.

While I agree providing sperm doesn't make you a parent. The fact remains is MJ wasn't a great father either. Drugs were more important. He didn't really raise them. A nanny did. MJ kept them hidden because he was a selfish, selfish man. He kept them from having a normal childhood.
Susan

Akron, OH

#7 Aug 9, 2009
thejunkydied wrote:
Well we know MJ wasn't the biological father. Why? Ashamed of his heritage and was gay.
While I agree providing sperm doesn't make you a parent. The fact remains is MJ wasn't a great father either. Drugs were more important. He didn't really raise them. A nanny did. MJ kept them hidden because he was a selfish, selfish man. He kept them from having a normal childhood.
You have a valid point. But the fact still remains, these children adored their father, he must of done something right.
sick of drama

Canton, OH

#8 Aug 9, 2009
Why can't people just leave the man and his children alone. Those are his kids no matter what any dna says. Sperm does not make you a daddy and if you want to question that just ask my 6 year old daughter. My husband is her daddy and her biological father could fall off the face of the earth for all she cares. Someone needs to just get all these people to back off. It takes a real man to be a daddy and a boy to create them.
Brooke

Salina, KS

#9 Aug 9, 2009
That British man is not the father. Leave the dead man alone. What wrong has he done to you. R.I.P Michael Jackson and sorry for your loss Michaels family, friends, and fans
Anna

Lakewood, OH

#11 Aug 20, 2009
Let those kids alone. Period. End of story. They are all very young, and dealing with the loss of their father for goodness sake. No matter what your thoughts/feelings about MJ himself are, show some respect to young children dealing with a life shattering event. If your spouse/significant other passed away, and you had to help your children thru this kind of emotional trauma, I'm sure you wouldnt appreciate the world picking them and their life apart! Being who they are, they will have MORE then their fair share of controversy and issues and I'm sure they and their family would apprecaite the general public NOT ADDING ANY MORE to the mix!
Brooke

New Cambria, KS

#12 Aug 21, 2009
I am sure those kids are too busy to read anything on the computer anyways. They probably are having several family meetings, going to court, going to school, and staying at home where the crowd isn't at. Anyways, I did not write this to harm the children, or to make them feel better, I wrote it for those others out there who have different opinions than I do about Michael.I just wanted to let them know my opinion.
love

Cranbury, NJ

#13 Aug 22, 2009
Mark Lester is not the father MJ is. Don't forget that Paris' mother is a big part of this equation. she is very aware of who's sperm impregnated her.
Rev Otis

Rocky River, OH

#14 Aug 22, 2009
kevin b wrote:
oh, did i mention i was their beloved dog too...i need $50,000,000
Hey dog head, Michael Jackson hated dogs
love

Cranbury, NJ

#15 Aug 22, 2009
There is no doubt that MJ liked women alot. Furthermore, he was inside Debbie Rowe before and during the marriage. somtimes she would talk to her girlfriends about their sex life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Lester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debbie Rowe Protecting Paris Jackson From Sperm... (Aug '13) Aug '13 goodvibrations 4
Former actor Mark Lester seeks DNA test to prov... (May '13) May '13 Sharline arce 3
Michael Jackson's kids are mine and a DNA test ... (May '13) May '13 Len is Disgusted 26
Celebrity birthdays for July 11 (Jul '10) Jul '10 wowzers 1
Michael Jackson's son Prince has inherited viti... (Nov '09) Jun '10 The Fonzzzz 271
Celebrity birthdays (Jul '09) Dec '09 Maria 3
Now Mark Lester says he could be father to ALL ... (Aug '09) Oct '09 Lorraine 14
More from around the web