Report: Jackson kids' godfather claims paternity

A British tabloid reported Saturday that the godfather of Michael Jackson's three children claims to be the father of the singer's daughter Paris. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
pamela

Plainfield, IL

#1 Aug 8, 2009
Why don't you lonely, gossipmongers leave michael Jackson and his family alone. You people(media) are lonely as hell in your own lives , so spreading bull about MJ is the only way to get some responses from people in your own lives. Michael Jackson's family have been disrespected by you loners before and sadly during his death. Leave the Jackson family alone.You people don't know the Jackson family personally so shut the hell up. Everyone knows MJ was the only father these children had, so the hell with the sperm donor , He's trying to get rich off MJ's death like all the rest of you voultures. Period.
Sarah D

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Aug 9, 2009
Concern about the welfare of the children or concern about the money?

As far as Paris Jackson is concerned, Michael Jackson was her father whom she loved and someone coming forward now and claiming to be her "real" father does nothing but cause her pain.

Let the child grieve for the loss of her father in peace.
looks to me

El Paso, TX

#3 Aug 9, 2009
If I were labeled as being MJ's child I think I would prefer to know that I came from a doner as opposed to being the offspring of a pedephile like him.

You can bitch and grumble all you like and claim that he was innacent. If so why would he pay over 20 mill to a family that "falsely" accused him and then hid out in another country. And remember it was not just one child that made that accusation.

And don't forget that the moron dangled his own son from a balcony overseas. MJ had a lot of mental problems and no child should have to grow up knowing that daddy liked to "play with little boys"
AVA

Wellford, SC

#4 Aug 9, 2009
Well If Michael Jackson was a good Father I am happy for the kids but from the beginning I said there is not a bit of MJ in these kids.I do wish the best for them and people should leave them alone
nothiskids

Las Vegas, NV

#5 Aug 9, 2009
pamela wrote:
Why don't you lonely, gossipmongers leave michael Jackson and his family alone. You people(media) are lonely as hell in your own lives , so spreading bull about MJ is the only way to get some responses from people in your own lives. Michael Jackson's family have been disrespected by you loners before and sadly during his death. Leave the Jackson family alone.You people don't know the Jackson family personally so shut the hell up. Everyone knows MJ was the only father these children had, so the hell with the sperm donor , He's trying to get rich off MJ's death like all the rest of you voultures. Period.
Oh you poor child you know even less. MJ isn't here. He's rotting in a cript that doens't belong to him.
Bob the Bilderberg

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Aug 9, 2009
I'd be curious what the autopsy said about his reproductive organs because I would bet they were for decorative purposes only.
Josephine

Franklin Square, NY

#7 Aug 9, 2009
This kids were shield from any outside word, they only know the crazy world that their drug addict father let them know...!sad very sad. he was an unfit parent but because of his money everything was o,k. money talks louder than words...!!!
Sophie

Franklin Square, NY

#9 Aug 9, 2009
People are so naive as to believe that a black person can have a white blue eyes kid. not in this Earth. he had his skin bleached to pass for white, and because of his money he was able to buy that white sperm from who knows...?
Herman

Franklin Square, NY

#10 Aug 9, 2009
He was insured for 17 million dollars from an insurance company in London, but with the conditions of no drugs were to be found in his system... so that's what his mother it's trying to cover up, his brothers are broke and waiting for this money can make a big difference,,,!
Marquis

Greenwich, KS

#13 Aug 9, 2009
The kids are his. If they weren't his children, he did a good job taking care of them any ways. They love him he loves them.
AVA

Wellford, SC

#14 Aug 9, 2009
Marquis wrote:
The kids are his. If they weren't his children, he did a good job taking care of them any ways. They love him he loves them.
A Father does not have to be a biological one but we are just saying there is not one gene of MJ running through those kids"Blanket" was born with snow white hair I believe MJ dyed the hair so he would not look so different.
Brooke

Salina, KS

#16 Aug 9, 2009
Ya you are right
Momof3

West Hartford, CT

#19 Aug 11, 2009
Another "has been" trying to get some publicity, he must need money. At this point, who cares who the sperm donor was. For good or for bad, Michael Jackson was the person those kids considered to be their father. Mark Lester - crawl back under the dusty rock you came out from under. No one cares.
justme

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Aug 11, 2009
AVA wrote:
<quoted text> there is not one gene of MJ running through those kids
so what!!! what's your point. do you criticize people who adopt? not one gene of theirs runs through the kids they are raising.

why does it bother you so much that you feel you have to point out he's not the biological father? whoop de doo. he wanted kids, what's it to you? He is the only father they know.

who cares if he dyes blanket's hair, if that is even the case. a lot of kids are born with white hair, guess what....it doesnt always stay that way.

you are an ignoramous.
justme

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Aug 11, 2009
Sophie wrote:
People are so naive as to believe that a black person can have a white blue eyes kid. not in this Earth.
you could not be more wrong! that does happen. do some research and gain some knowlege before writing such naivity.

i am not saying MJs kids are his biologically, i do not believe they are...i am just commenting on your statement about colored people not having white skinned blue eyed babies. you are dead wrong on that one!
Jonesy

West Hartford, CT

#22 Aug 12, 2009
Sophie wrote:
People are so naive as to believe that a black person can have a white blue eyes kid. not in this Earth. he had his skin bleached to pass for white, and because of his money he was able to buy that white sperm from who knows...?
WHO CARES?! Does it affect you and yours? Go on a rant about Octo-Mom if you feel the need to pass judgment.
AVA

Wellford, SC

#23 Aug 12, 2009
justme wrote:
<quoted text>
so what!!! what's your point. do you criticize people who adopt? not one gene of theirs runs through the kids they are raising.
why does it bother you so much that you feel you have to point out he's not the biological father? whoop de doo. he wanted kids, what's it to you? He is the only father they know.
who cares if he dyes blanket's hair, if that is even the case. a lot of kids are born with white hair, guess what....it doesnt always stay that way.
you are an ignoramous.
I have two nephews that were adopted but we consider them to be "Our" children.I just pointred out MJ was quoted as saying he is the biological Father and concieved them the normal way ..don't get so huffy life is short.
AVA

Wellford, SC

#27 Aug 12, 2009
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is your daddy?
Unlike you I had one who was not my Uncle
Sarah D

Minneapolis, MN

#28 Aug 12, 2009
looks to me wrote:
If I were labeled as being MJ's child I think I would prefer to know that I came from a doner as opposed to being the offspring of a pedephile like him.
You can **** and grumble all you like and claim that he was innacent. If so why would he pay over 20 mill to a family that "falsely" accused him and then hid out in another country. And remember it was not just one child that made that accusation.
And don't forget that the moron dangled his own son from a balcony overseas. MJ had a lot of mental problems and no child should have to grow up knowing that daddy liked to "play with little boys"
The guy is dead. Whether he was innocent or not is totally irrelevent as to how his daughter should be treated. As far as she knows, Michael Jackson was her father. Why do you want HER to suffer for the sins of Michael Jackson whatever they were?

And I still bet that if there was no money involved that no one would be coming forward claiming that he was her real father.
A Donor

Franklin Square, NY

#30 Aug 12, 2009
The doctor don't know who is the father. When he got the sperm ready to impregnated Debbie Row, he mixed the left over he had for the day before, so he can not really tell who is the father. The oldest boy has big lips and blue eyes, right in there you can tell that's a mixed up of genes...!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Lester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debbie Rowe Protecting Paris Jackson From Sperm... (Aug '13) Aug '13 goodvibrations 4
Former actor Mark Lester seeks DNA test to prov... (May '13) May '13 Sharline arce 3
Michael Jackson's kids are mine and a DNA test ... (May '13) May '13 Len is Disgusted 26
Celebrity birthdays for July 11 (Jul '10) Jul '10 wowzers 1
Michael Jackson's son Prince has inherited viti... (Nov '09) Jun '10 The Fonzzzz 271
Celebrity birthdays (Jul '09) Dec '09 Maria 3
Now Mark Lester says he could be father to ALL ... (Aug '09) Oct '09 Lorraine 14
More from around the web