Shocking New Michael Jackson Drug Revelations

Aug 22, 2009 Full story: www.13wham.com 15

Michael Jackson insider Dr. Susan Etok recalls the moment when the King of Pop allegedly asked her for the drug Diprivan...

"Alarm bells went off in my head and I knew I needed to get out of there right away," says the surprise witness about when Jackson allegedly asked her for Diprivan -- and reportedly knew the proper dosage he needed. "When somebody has an addiction all they care about is getting their next fix."

Full Story
Lorraine

Scarborough, Canada

#1 Aug 22, 2009
Michael had too many enablers who wanted money.
They would do anything to enable MJ. I believe MJ was in pain considering he had Lupus and Vitiligo.

All you naysayers educate yourself first before you judge MJ!

Diane Sawyer interviewing a lupus expert.

&NR =1

“Sarah Palin, Go Home!”

Since: Aug 09

Bexley, Ohio

#2 Aug 22, 2009
Well, I had terrible, terrible insomnia in my teens and twenties and I would have NEVER considered an anesthetic as the solution! My cousin has had SYSTEMIC lupus for thirty years and she only takes what's prescribed.

Yes, MJ was in pain and he had emotional problems, but he needed to find another way to handle them. Drug addiction is NEVER good and while I believe any doctor who over-prescribed for him should pay the penalty, ultimately only MJ decided what went into MJ's body.
Lorraine

Scarborough, Canada

#3 Aug 22, 2009
CSIEngland wrote:
Well, I had terrible, terrible insomnia in my teens and twenties and I would have NEVER considered an anesthetic as the solution! My cousin has had SYSTEMIC lupus for thirty years and she only takes what's prescribed.
Yes, MJ was in pain and he had emotional problems, but he needed to find another way to handle them. Drug addiction is NEVER good and while I believe any doctor who over-prescribed for him should pay the penalty, ultimately only MJ decided what went into MJ's body.
I agree with you, but he also didn't have good friends that he could trust, he said that also.
The only one friend that I knew was E. Taylor and she tried to help him before.
The enablers they were money hungry and they would do anything for MJ. I just wished that Dr. Etok would have blown the whiste on MJ when she saw all the drugs and when MJ had asked her for the Diprivan, maybe, just maybe he would still be here.
maybe

Alsip, IL

#5 Aug 22, 2009
CSIEngland wrote:
100 % correct and great post.
Morisson

Steenwijk, Netherlands

#6 Aug 23, 2009
maybe wrote:
<quoted text> 100 % correct and great post.
Thatīs right. So, who are we to judge?
smilemj

UK

#7 Aug 23, 2009
Michael was in constant pain and needed medications to help him, which they did for a while, until the good doctors stepped in and ,ironically, what should have helped him at the end killed him - with a bit of help from his "friends".
It's such a tragic story that should have never have happened but it's too late now. Those who hate him and don't even know why, should remember that he was a human being and deserves respect. Before you judge him try hard to love him.
Love Michael. Love the world.
RBG

AOL

#8 Aug 24, 2009
smilemj wrote:
Michael was in constant pain and needed medications to help him, which they did for a while, until the good doctors stepped in and ,ironically, what should have helped him at the end killed him - with a bit of help from his "friends".
It's such a tragic story that should have never have happened but it's too late now. Those who hate him and don't even know why, should remember that he was a human being and deserves respect. Before you judge him try hard to love him.
Love Michael. Love the world.
MJ just didn't become a drug addict right away.
It took many years of drug abuse before it finally
killed him. You do know that, don't you?

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#9 Aug 24, 2009
Lorraine wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you, but he also didn't have good friends that he could trust, he said that also.
That's because he stabbed them in the back.
Morisson

Steenwijk, Netherlands

#10 Aug 24, 2009
InDaHouse wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet your teachers would like you to have an answer on everything too.
Lorraine

Scarborough, Canada

#11 Aug 24, 2009
InDaHouse wrote:
<quoted text>
That's such a silly and immature comment! Do you not have anything intelligent to say!
Morisson

Steenwijk, Netherlands

#12 Aug 24, 2009
Lorraine wrote:
<quoted text>
That's such a silly and immature comment! Do you not have anything intelligent to say!
Believe me, he doesnīt. Heīs been here for several month now and heīs singing the same tune he did in the beginning.

Heīs a very sad young man.
Lorraine

Scarborough, Canada

#13 Aug 24, 2009
CSIEngland wrote:
One symptom of lupus is insomnia! Well I hope that doc is charged with something. What in the hell was he giving a drug that was for use in an operating room!
smilemj

UK

#14 Aug 24, 2009
RBG wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ just didn't become a drug addict right away.
It took many years of drug abuse before it finally
killed him. You do know that, don't you?
Of course I do. That's why I said the prescription drugs helped him for a while until his friendly doctors arrived.
RBG

AOL

#15 Aug 24, 2009
smilemj wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I do. That's why I said the prescription drugs helped him for a while until his friendly doctors arrived.
He only thought the drugs were helping him, but in
reality, they were destroying his orgins inside
his body. After a while, the drugs he was taking
were not working anymore, so he needed higher and
higher doses to get the same effect. Then, those
didn't work anymore. His body was screaming for
even stronger and stronger stuff over a period of
years. It's like if the addict misses his fix,
his insides start ripping apart which the addict's
brain reads as servere pain. MJ hired the doctor
full time to help give him his meds. With the
concerts coming up in London, MJ's rehearsals
were draining his body of any energy he could
muster. He needed the doctor to give him his
fix because he probably too weak to climb out of
bed and take them himself. The doctor had to know
that MJ was near death at that point, but still
agreed to give him his injections. MJ was paying
him good money to do this. He needed someone to
be there in case he overdosed. He was doomed even
before the doctor entered the picture.

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#16 Aug 24, 2009
Lorraine wrote:
<quoted text>
Just read what his best "friend" Randy Taborelli has to say about that subject, then come back here and mouth your inanities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Lester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debbie Rowe Protecting Paris Jackson From Sperm... (Aug '13) Aug '13 goodvibrations 4
Former actor Mark Lester seeks DNA test to prov... (May '13) May '13 Sharline arce 3
Michael Jackson's kids are mine and a DNA test ... (May '13) May '13 Len is Disgusted 26
Celebrity birthdays for July 11 (Jul '10) Jul '10 wowzers 1
Michael Jackson's son Prince has inherited viti... (Nov '09) Jun '10 The Fonzzzz 271
Celebrity birthdays (Jul '09) Dec '09 Maria 3
Now Mark Lester says he could be father to ALL ... (Aug '09) Oct '09 Lorraine 14
More from around the web