Mark Hamill's Birthday

Mark Hamill's Birthday

There are 3 comments on the A Movie Every Day story from Sep 27, 2007, titled Mark Hamill's Birthday. In it, A Movie Every Day reports that:

Search for fan contact info for Mark Hamill A look back on highlights of Mark Hamill's acting career in film to date via Movie Posters : Please check out the work of Mark Hamill available for purchase from our ... via A Movie Every Day

Join the discussion below, or Read more at A Movie Every Day.

Brian Smith

Bronx, NY

#1 Nov 4, 2007
hi my name is brian smith and and im one of your biggest fans. Not only for star wars but im a really big fan for your playing the joker in the series of batman with kevin conroy. im doing a reptort in a class about you and we had too pick a favorite cartoon that we enjoyed to watch when we were a kid and i pick the cartoon batman because it was one of my favorite cartoons to watch. The way you bretrayed him was unbelievable and you had the funnyest laugh and sense of humor which is hard to imagion because of how you play luke skwalker in star wars which doesnt compare anything to how you were in the batman series. They were the greatest things i had ever watched as a kid and i still watch them to this very day because they make me laugh so much beacause of that laugh and that humor of yours. IM surprised your not even playing the rule of the joker in the new batman coming out because i beleive you would be perfect for it probably just as good as jack nicolson did it. It took me for ever too something of an e-mail adress to actually type something too you i hope you could e-mail me some time so i can learn more about your history, your experiences, and what it was like doing some of the of huge things that made you famous if you wanna text me my e-mail adress is [email protected] it would be an honor if i could get one reply from to know something about your carreer because the web doesn't know everything. Hope to hear from you soon your biggest fan brian
Hollywood Princess

Euless, TX

#2 Nov 10, 2007
I love you Mark! You were so cute as Luke Skywalker and funny when doing the voiceover as the Joker in "Batman the Animated Series"! I want to meet you so bad! When was your birthday? Next time you have a birthday, I'll send you a present.
Hollywood Princess

Euless, TX

#3 Nov 10, 2007
Hey, Mark Hamill, I LOVE you! You are so cute! I have a question. When's your birthday? Cu'z I always buy a cake on one of my favorite celebrity's birthday, like I did for Jack Nicholson's birthday. You're cute, Mark Hamill! I LOVE you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Hamill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mark Hamill says he'd like to play George Lucas... Apr 18 John Doe 2
News LGBT - Star Wars' Characters: A Brief History (Mar '16) Mar '16 Pope Out To Pasture 1
News Everybody loves - Star Wars,' but here's why Mo... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Darth Flamer 3
News 'Star Wars: Episode VII' wraps principle filming (Nov '14) Nov '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Carrie Fisher Lost 40 Pounds For Star Wars: Epi... (May '14) May '14 Ronda 5
News 'Star Wars: Episode VII' gets Dec. 2015 release (Nov '13) Jan '14 Iananthonykrobros 4
News The Joker Returns In A New 'Arkham Origins' Vid... (Jun '13) Jun '13 muchanon 1
More from around the web