marilyn monroe a famous italian american

Posted in the Marilyn Monroe Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tony morris

New York, NY

#1 Apr 28, 2007
yes, she too is a famous italian american however unsung.

see marilynmonroefoundation.com for the real story which has been censored for years
ricky mastrionni

New York, NY

#2 Apr 28, 2007
yeah, i heard the story from my grandfather's brother.

of, course she was italian american, just look at her.

and read her daughter's play here i am mother the real story of marilyn monroe a knockout.
isadore tish

New York, NY

#3 Jun 2, 2007
italian american, marilyn monroe once you hear you know of course mama mia!
Leah DiMarco

Dardanelle, AR

#4 Jul 13, 2007
She was not Italian-American. She had an American mother of Scottish heritage and a Norwegian father.
norton james

New York, NY

#5 Jul 15, 2007
Leah DiMarco wrote:
She was not Italian-American. She had an American mother of Scottish heritage and a Norwegian father.
that is a publicity release story, part of the image. Her real parents were married to each other and both of sicilian decent. this is all documented by her biographer who works for the foundation. see the play here i am mother for the real story
thelma johnstown

New York, NY

#6 Jul 16, 2007
isadore tish wrote:
italian american, marilyn monroe once you hear you know of course mama mia!
I spoke with a biographer from the foundation and read the play okay of course
Tracie

Blue Springs, MO

#7 Nov 8, 2007
Exactly. I have never heard MM being Italian or having a daughter until this forum. I cannot believe how people are so misinformed.
anonomous

New York, NY

#8 Nov 8, 2007
Tracie wrote:
Exactly. I have never heard MM being Italian or having a daughter until this forum. I cannot believe how people are so misinformed.
it's true they are intentionally at first misinformed and then it just perpetuates and continues like a rolling stone
anonomous

New York, NY

#9 Nov 8, 2007
Leah DiMarco wrote:
leah read here i am mother the real story of marilyn monroe i did
Tracie

Blue Springs, MO

#10 Nov 14, 2007
Everytime I go to the MM Foundation link, I get nothing. No proof, no information. It's just about this weird lady. You know, people make up stories and write books, they write plays. It's called Fiction!
terry thompson

New York, NY

#11 Nov 19, 2007
Tracie wrote:
Everytime I go to the MM Foundation link, I get nothing. No proof, no information. It's just about this weird lady. You know, people make up stories and write books, they write plays. It's called Fiction!
that is the case since she died but the Marilyn Monroe Foundation is the only truth ever printed

Non Fiction read the play here i am mother, the real story of marilyn monroe all the material on this web page is true I have done some research too that is why this play will be seen in eastern europe and western europe first
warren davies

New York, NY

#12 Nov 19, 2007
Tracie wrote:

people are uninformed and even when they are informed some people want the old story the story they knew like children with nursery rhymes over and over they want the old story made up or not....sad but true the marilyn monroe foundation is very clear and tells the real story that was not public knowledge before
georgio balkan

New York, NY

#13 Nov 25, 2007
Tracie wrote:
No, it's true i read the play and the web page and saw the photos of nancy miracle with her mother.....this is the only real story ever printed on the unknown star. the rest fiction
john coppersmith

New York, NY

#14 Nov 25, 2007
anonomous wrote:
<quoted text> leah read here i am mother the real story of marilyn monroe i did
Her parents both were italian emmigrants from sicily see wiki wiki encyclopedia and the real story of marilyn monroe finally out from censorship and available at the marilyn monroe foundation.com
Dont Reply

Orlando, FL

#16 Dec 30, 2007
This is absolutely not true, none of it.

REPORT THIS NANCY TO THE FBI FOR FRAUD,SHE'S ONLY OUT TO MAKE MONEY, YEAH, GO AHEAD AND LOOK AT HER WEB SITE. sHE'S GOT PEOPLE LISTED THAT ARE CREDIBLE ON HER SITE, BUT TRUTH IS THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HER, HAVE HAD THEIR NUMBER'S DISCONNECTED AND YOU CAN'T GET AHOLD OF ANY OF THEM BECAUSE THEY'RE EITHER DISTANCING THEM SELVES FROM THE MESS SHE'S GOT THEM INTO,OR IT'S HER PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONOE ELSE BACKING HER OWN LIE

CONTACT THE FBI, TURN IN HER FRAUDULENT FOUNDATION, DO MARILYN A FAVOR.
These messages are posted by Nancy Miracle, personally. She pretends to be verrious people constantly, She'll argue and plug herself on every message board available.
She's the supposed founder of the fraudulent, Marilyn Monroe foundation, now being investigated by the FBI for fraud.

She has attempted to deface Marilyn's family in every way possible. Don't buy into it. Just let her continue to write herself. LOL

The only time there was ever a question of a possible child was a woman named Barbara Monroe, she inherited a piece of land from the estate, however when you try to research the property, it mostly comes up as confidential. Eventually it will come out if she did. But if not then she didn't it's that simple.

This nancy person will call herself anything, she stole Berniece Miracle's last name, made up a pompus story and continues to thief a thousand identities, watch out, she may become you next.

I encourrage all of you to contact the internet fraud devisiion of the fbi to continue the complaints till this woman stops.
harry thompson

New York, NY

#17 Jan 7, 2008
Tracie wrote:
Read the play and you'll know, only her novel was fiction she is accomplished in her own right and a brillant writer and of course the daughter of marilyn monroe have you seen the recent photos of the woman I can only imagine what she's been through. An amazing woman, telling the absolute truth which is always stranger than fiction
nathali

Las Vegas, NV

#18 Jan 11, 2008
norton james wrote:
<quoted text>that is a publicity release story, part of the image. Her real parents were married to each other and both of sicilian decent. this is all documented by her biographer who works for the foundation. see the play here i am mother for the real story
You are so stupid shes not ITALIAN,she had NO DAUGHTER!!!!I think its mean what you guys are doing,she really wanted kids and she kept having mis carages....so please get your story staight losers
harry thompson

New York, NY

#20 Jan 16, 2008
nathali wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so stupid shes not ITALIAN,she had NO DAUGHTER!!!!I think its mean what you guys are doing,she really wanted kids and she kept having mis carages....so please get your story staight losers

lots of people don't want to know the human being she had a daughter the image which the strasbergs are spending millions on didn't there never was a real human named marilyn monroe or norma jeanne baker for that matter i've researched this and yes she had one child in 1946 and yes it was sad because she would have wanted another but sadly couldn't publically have one as she was under contract with the studios
harry thompson

New York, NY

#19 Jan 16, 2008
Tracie wrote:
pretty much what you get on the "official web site" by the strasbergs.
theodore falcone

United States

#23 Feb 25, 2008
thelma johnstown wrote:
<quoted text> I spoke with a biographer from the foundation and read the play okay of course
I did too. Don't know why some people can't accept, don't want to accept the truth about the human being.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marilyn Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marilyn Monroe and Glenn Ford Sofa Sex Baloney (Sep '08) Nov 29 LAVON AFFAIR 4
Anti Marilyn Forum (Aug '07) Nov 27 quetee223 23
Where can i sell my Marilyn Monroe photo??? (Mar '09) Nov '17 Stephanie Smith 126
News Elvis house, Marilyn dresses, JFK radio up for ... Oct '17 LOL 11
Marilyn and Monet Oct '17 PaulLev 1
the yankee and marilyn Aug '17 zack 1
June niece Joe Dimaggio. Aug '17 carmen 1
More from around the web