marilyn monroe's daughter photo cover...

marilyn monroe's daughter photo cover of Library Journal magazine

Posted in the Marilyn Monroe Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
marty maplethorpe

New York, NY

#2 Oct 24, 2007
see also america oggi sun aug 19th o7 for cover of magazine photos nancy miracle and her mother
georgia fallen

New York, NY

#4 Jan 17, 2008
marty maplethorpe wrote:
see also america oggi sun aug 19th o7 for cover of magazine photos nancy miracle and her mother
saw her and read the article yeah she's something else also read somewhere she's been turning heads all over new york city and is headed to europe for production of her play
Mz_Selina_Kyle

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Mar 12, 2008
Excuse me, tiny question here.. insignifigant really...... WAS THERE A DNA TEST DONE????
Marilyn Monroe DNA

Black Canyon City, AZ

#7 Mar 28, 2008
WAIT A SECOND. Marilyn never said anything about a daughter, and why on EARTH would she leave her behind like she was left? NO way. I want a DNA test I do not like this at all. Why does everyone just believe this lady without a DNA test?????
PROOVE IT

United States

#8 Apr 5, 2008
SHOW US THE COVER OF THE MAGAZINE, AND THE CREDIBILITY THAT IT DOESN'T FALL UNDER "FICTIONAL CHARACTER" lol
ari opero

New York, NY

#9 Apr 8, 2008
Mz_Selina_Kyle wrote:
Excuse me, tiny question here.. insignifigant really...... WAS THERE A DNA TEST DONE????
just see marilynmonroefoundation.com and answer yourself. of course
anonomous

New York, NY

#11 Apr 8, 2008
Mz_Selina_Kyle wrote:
yeah, insignificant. just look at her and read the play. the dna is in the reality.
anonomous

New York, NY

#12 Apr 11, 2008
Mz_Selina_Kyle wrote:
why should you do a dna test for the production of a play....you guys watch too much tv
anonomous

New York, NY

#13 Apr 14, 2008
Marilyn Monroe DNA wrote:
WAIT A SECOND. Marilyn never said anything about a daughter, and why on EARTH would she leave her behind like she was left? NO way. I want a DNA test I do not like this at all. Why does everyone just believe this lady without a DNA test?????
She was under contract with the studios not to have a daughter or a real family. All Hollywood publicity. The orphan waif and all not true. That's the way it was in those days. Read her daughters play.
Monroe Miracle

Long Island, WA

#15 Jul 26, 2008
I too am a relative of Paris Miracle, and UFO's were a fun getaway during the hectic movie premiere's. Reporters always wanting something on Marilyn.
Carol C

Toronto, Canada

#16 Aug 4, 2008
anyone else know about the reincarnated marilyn. There is a daughter, and this intriques me the most, the daughter who looks like marilyn and gladys monroe was born 9 months exactly after the death of gladys monroe. It's in a book about marilyn and I found this link:
http://sherrielealaird1.tripod.com/marilynmon...

I live in toronto, where they come from and I haven't seem them any where to see up close.
Jeff-Atlanta

Miami, FL

#17 Apr 24, 2009
Mz_Selina_Kyle wrote:
I always wondered about the lack of DNA. The story was that JFK was the father. There are plenty of distant Kennedy cousins who would give their DNA.
MostlyMarilyn

San Marcos, CA

#18 May 31, 2009
I love Marilyn Monroe and she would never give up her child as over the years she tried to hard to have one !!!
MostlyMarilyn

San Marcos, CA

#19 May 31, 2009
Marilyn is and was a fabulous Star that still Shines to this day and guess what June 1st his her Birthday Haaappppy Birthday Dear Marilyn
thelma

Miami Beach, FL

#20 Jul 21, 2009
Marilyn Monroe DNA wrote:
see www.dramatistsguildweb.com/members/nancy
thelma

Miami Beach, FL

#21 Jul 21, 2009
MostlyMarilyn wrote:
I love Marilyn Monroe and she would never give up her child as over the years she tried to hard to have one !!!
she never gave up her child her child, Nancy was left with her real family. see www.dramatistsguildweb.com/members/nancy and http://italy.ning.com/profile/nancymiracle among other things.
the real daughter

Phoenix, AZ

#22 Oct 4, 2009
you all are crazy... the daughter of jfk and marilyn has the birth certificate that states on the birth number a reference number that connects to jfks social security april 3, 1954. check that out
anonomous

Staten Island, NY

#23 Jan 20, 2010
the cover of library journal is on nancy miracle's facebook page and her page on i-italy....i saw it. but, don't think just anyone can get on. But i saw it.
anonomous

Staten Island, NY

#24 Jan 20, 2010
Miracle wrote:
I do know there is only one possible daughter and heir, she is my suspected cousin. I am a Miracle, related to Paris Miracle. My cousin's name is Barbara Monroe. My Uncle Paris and Aunt Berniece told me about her. She came to visit my Mom and Dad here in Brevard County, at my house quite a few times. I've seen her, spoke to her, ran past her chasing my sister and my dog! LOL
She is accepted as part of my family. I don't know who this other lady is, but my Mom, Diane Miracle, says she's a flake. I would think since my family is directly related to Norma Jeane, they would know. That's all the proof I need.
And she owns the land her mom left behind for her. Also, here's a point, no one's taken it away from her or tried to take it away from her. She was the only heir to her private trust. There was more than just that will. My Aunt Berniece told me the only other heir in her private estate was Gladys Ely, my Aunt's Mother,(my great aunt Gladys)
My uncle was Paris Miracle, he was married to Berniece Baker, and stayed married to her till he died in Gainesville.
Hm
that is ridiculous hollywood bull shit! Nancy Maniscalco Miracle in reality is the only daughter of Marilyn Monroe.
anonomous

Cancún, Mexico

#25 Jun 18, 2010
PROOVE IT wrote:
SHOW US THE COVER OF THE MAGAZINE, AND THE CREDIBILITY THAT IT DOESN'T FALL UNDER "FICTIONAL CHARACTER" lol
see marilyn monroe foundation on facebook search some very interesting stuff

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marilyn Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
reading from "Marilyn and Monet" a new novelette Jul 19 PaulLev 1
Where can i sell my Marilyn Monroe photo??? (Mar '09) Jun '17 Steve 120
News Marilyn Monroe and Glenn Ford Sofa Sex Baloney (Sep '08) Mar '17 Jimmy 3
News Lindsay Lohan's nude Playboy shoot leaked (Dec '11) Feb '17 andet1987 110
News Reincarnation of Marilyn Monroe Sherry Lea Lair... (Sep '06) Jan '17 Sherrie 324
Who was Marilyn's best sexual experience? See h... (Sep '16) Sep '16 gg_x 1
Early postcards of Marilyn Monroe (Sep '16) Sep '16 flivetoride 1
More from around the web