Marie Osmond, A Mom of Lesbian Daughter.

Marie Osmond, A Mom of Lesbian Daughter.

Posted in the Marie Osmond Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Maggie

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Dec 9, 2008
I am not trying to OUT Marie Osmond's Daughter cuz she's already done that on MYSPACE, but I cannot understand why Marie Osmond is such a Hypercrite when it comes to Prop 8. She and her whole God-forsaken Family voted for Gays and Lesbians marriage rights to be obsolete. I don't think I could vote against my own Daughter's happiness. I don't care who says what. Family is first is what the Osmonds have always preached. but this sure ain't what these Mormon Hypercrites practice. and God help you if you are a Fan and not Mormon, you will be thrown in with anyone who does not conform to thier rules. What a Cult!
anonymous

AOL

#2 Dec 10, 2008
Marie has never spoken in favor Prop 8. In fact, I read on a blog that she was against it, but the rest of her family was in favor. Of course, since she is not a California resident it really wouldn't matter - she didn't vote on it anyway. I respect the views of the rest of her family, but I do believe Marie is probably the most liberal. And she loves her children very much. Marie, you're a strong woman, and I love you. Just my thoughts.
jEREMY

Colorado Springs, CO

#3 Dec 10, 2008
I am just curious, where you there while she was voting? I don't think so! Where you there when she sent her Daughter back to Utah from Vegas? I don't think so. I can't give you my informants on this story other than to say that on the Osmond Blog, it was clearly stated that Alan and all the Osmonds were preaching to support prop 8 and that it was to keep families together, what a crock of shit! Rememeber, the Osmonds don't care about anyone but the other Mormons (Marie's Daughter isn't a Mormon anymore and is a Lesbian) And you don't have to be a resident of California to have voted against Gays and Lesbians, the damn Mormons kicked this thing into motion from Utah! The Mormon Church Including Marie, put big money into this prop 8 being passed. It affected EVERYONE who was Gay and Lesbian, including Marie's Daughter. You Marie Fans are the blindest Bitches I've ever seen. You would follow her to Hell if she told you it was a great vacation spot, wouldn't you? Can you say OBSESSED?
anonymous

AOL

#4 Dec 10, 2008
I've never heard or read of Marie sending her daughter back to Utah. Did someone give you the inside information to this? I'm curious to know. It could have been her daughter's decision. I don't know, and no one knows unless they are there with her all the time to witness what goes on. So, I won't preach that I know everything.
Maggie

Colorado Springs, CO

#5 Dec 10, 2008
Finally an Osmond Fan that knows everything and is inside Marie Osmond's head. And that info about Marie's Daughter, well you can find it on the internet. Come on, you're smart, you know everything, you'll find it, Anonymous.
CJH

Germantown, TN

#8 May 2, 2009
Contrary to what Perez Hilton is claiming, Jess lives in Orem and not with a girlfriend.
And you'd have to be extremely close to the family (i.e family member) to know what is really going on. So since you guys are NOT.....
CJH

Germantown, TN

#10 May 2, 2009
I am not a delusional Marie fan (ha ha ha).
And since you don't know who I am, please don't give us YOUR theories.
katie

Eau Claire, WI

#11 May 3, 2009
why is it that any one from Colorado Springs, CO
knows anything about the osmonds and can say the crap they can? are you close friends or family? i doubt it. Isn't it true that Jes is living in Utah? Maybe anyone who post under Colorado Springs, CO is really that Randy jerk from Provo who had a family member that worked for the osmonds in the 70's and 80's time frame and could not get close to Marie and now has a vendetta against her

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CJH

Germantown, TN

#14 May 3, 2009
I may live in the South but I am not from the South and in any case, you are very wrong in putting everyone in ONE category. But since you seem to like that, I am going to go with a generalization too : I am very surpirsed that you are attacking Marie on her views, I thought everyone from Colorado Springs was very square.
Now, you say that you had problems with her... what happened ? she refused to give an autograph ? hahahahahah
CJH

Germantown, TN

#15 May 3, 2009
That one from Co Spgs must have waited in line somewhere for an autograph and she didn't give one to him !! hahahaha
Seriously though I bet he is on more than ONE forum spitting his hatred.
He's the LOSER.
CJH

Germantown, TN

#17 May 3, 2009
You must be from the Galley Road/Murray ghetto. (yes, I do know the Springs)
CJH

Germantown, TN

#18 May 3, 2009
And guess what, ignoramus... no swamp in Memphis.
Bird

AOL

#19 May 3, 2009
The headlines said that Marie Osmond was heartbroken her daughter was a lesbian. Has she
considered her daughter may be heartbroken her Mother is an idiot, and a bigoted one at that.

“Will I ever get out of school?”

Since: May 09

Orem Utah

#20 May 3, 2009
Really people who cares? We were all put on earth to be who we were born to be. To the guy who said Jess wasn't living with her GF prove it.

I was a Mormon and they clearly homosexuals. Their teens commit suicide way above national average if they are gay. Some are taught death is a better way out. Can we scream CHILD ABUSE?

WE ARE WHO WE ARE!!
lbs

Roy, UT

#21 May 4, 2009
wow you people have very genius remarks to say to eachother
bls

Clearfield, UT

#22 May 4, 2009
You people should probably take English again. Oh and by the way, lesbians kick ass!!!!
Texas

United States

#23 May 4, 2009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone!
HStevenson

Yucaipa, CA

#24 May 4, 2009
Can you spell "were"?
CJH

Germantown, TN

#25 May 4, 2009
hey Ashley79... I agree and I am NOT criticizing Jess for whoever she is.
But that kind of child abuse does NOT happen solely in Mormons families.
An OSMOND FAN

Woonsocket, RI

#26 May 4, 2009
I respect the fact that everyone has their right to their own religion. Just as I respect the fact that everyone deserves equal rights..... I know how devastating it is to find out your child is gay, just as I have dealt with it in my family.
It really doesn't matter, the person is the same... My message to Marie, is that she is your daughter, love her for who she is! Support her in every way. Accept her partner as you would a daughter-in-law or son-in-law. I have respected and supported the Osmond Family for several decades. If the Mormon church has a problem with supporting gay people, why do the make the exception for DIVORCE, that's against their relegion. Advice to Marie, regarding the mormon church, Stand Up for your Daughter, and tell the MORMON CHURCH, if you can't accept GAY/Lesbian, then that means you can't accept the 10% of Marie's gross income she contributes to the church year after year, as well as all the UNCLES, Support your niece and tell the Mormon Church the same! If Every Osmond stopped their 10% of yearly gross income to the CHURCH, the MORMON's would have no choice than to ACCEPT!
SUPPORT EQUAL RIGHTS!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marie Osmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nutrisystem spokeswomen (Apr '16) Oct '17 cadescove99 2
In reality, Marie Osmond is nothing like her Image (Dec '08) Oct '17 cadescove99 28
News Marie Osmond says she's not performing at Trump... (Feb '17) Oct '17 achtung Becht 2
Has Marie Osmond Ever Wanted To Be A Stay-Home ... (Oct '08) Jul '17 US lass 25
News How Marie Osmond found strength through song (Jan '17) Jan '17 james wiliams 1
News Marie Osmond interview: The Osmonds bring Chris... (Dec '16) Jan '17 james wiliams 4
News Entertainers sprinkling shows with a little hol... (Dec '08) Dec '16 A Golden Shower 4
More from around the web