Marie Osmond credits Jimmy with turni...

Marie Osmond credits Jimmy with turning her life around

There are 6 comments on the PR-inside.com story from Nov 6, 2009, titled Marie Osmond credits Jimmy with turning her life around. In it, PR-inside.com reports that:

Marie is adamant it was her younger brother Jimmy who helped her recover from the divorce, supporting her emotionally and financially as she came to grips with being a single mom of eight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PR-inside.com.

A Marie Fan

Spirit Lake, IA

#2 Nov 7, 2009
You would know ANNOY-mous!(Annoy... get it?! HA!) YOU'RE A "NEVER WERE"!! You have no one anyway and NEVER will! No talent, no money, no life. So typical of losers. HAHAHAHA!!!!
uk bitch

Cinderford, UK

#4 Nov 7, 2009
Yeh marie fan, let's become a pair of gayelles and run off together. Sue, why are you now pretending to be a bloke. The change?
Annoymous Observer

Las Vegas, NV

#5 Nov 8, 2009
You would like me to be Sue, wouldn't you ?so you could practice the tongue lashings on me. You would probably make soft too. Then I'd puke. And my Buddies are not the only people that Marie Osmond had hurt with her Mood Swings. But you'll see that when you get to see her. Man, you can't even take a decent picture, can you? You are one ugly Woman. Usually Blonds make for handsome women, what happened to you?

“Oooozzing out in my casket...”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6 Mar 14, 2012
Oh Sue Thonn Daughter ugly, you practice the tonguings with your dog Matteo! Everyone knows that! And let's not talk ugly women, have you see the youtube videos of YOU?! You're a Swamp Thing dear! YUCK! The YT videos are being uploaded elsewhere for everyone to see and they can't be taken down! YAY!:-D

All your YT comments are still cached and will be on the new webpage too! YAY again! 8-D

And when you move darling, I still know others who will tell me your address! Mommy deadest knows all! I was flying over you in the Salem Massachusetts cemetery you were in while you and Stephanie Hiebert (your jailbird daughter -- info still all over on line) were taking photos and laughing at the dead!

Gotta run now dear!

Tootle-loo!

Huh, what? Why are my pants down?
Mother Hazel (Beals) Thonn
jose manuel de sousa silv

Toronto, Canada

#7 Mar 15, 2012
Hey what up marie Osmond its been a long time since chrixmas good to hear from you again <<<<fan jose

“Hello!!!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9 Jul 24, 2012
Where, oh where is Susie??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marie Osmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nutrisystem spokeswomen (Apr '16) Oct '17 cadescove99 2
In reality, Marie Osmond is nothing like her Image (Dec '08) Oct '17 cadescove99 28
News Marie Osmond says she's not performing at Trump... (Feb '17) Oct '17 achtung Becht 2
Has Marie Osmond Ever Wanted To Be A Stay-Home ... (Oct '08) Jul '17 US lass 25
News How Marie Osmond found strength through song (Jan '17) Jan '17 james wiliams 1
News Marie Osmond interview: The Osmonds bring Chris... (Dec '16) Jan '17 james wiliams 4
News Entertainers sprinkling shows with a little hol... (Dec '08) Dec '16 A Golden Shower 4
More from around the web