Marie Osmond marries

Marie Osmond marries

There are 9 comments on the WMYX-FM Hales Corners story from May 5, 2011, titled Marie Osmond marries. In it, WMYX-FM Hales Corners reports that:

Osmond re-married her first husband yesterday in Las Vegas. Marie tied the knot with former basketball player Stephen Craig , who she first married back in 1982.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMYX-FM Hales Corners.

Bob Hislop

Altamonte Springs, FL

#1 May 5, 2011
For Marie, I am very happy. For me, I am very SAD.But GOD has a plan. My Plan was to go out and speak to DONNY and MARIE about a TV SHOW! I am the founder of THE KIND SHEPHERD FOUNDATION HELPING CHILDREN, ANIMALS PLUS.GOD and I have said a PRAYER FOR YOU BOTH. MAY GOD BLESS YOU MARIE. YOUR TRUE FRIEND Bob H.

“Hello!!!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4 May 7, 2011
Sue Thonn wrote:
That Bitch! First she promised me I could wear that dress and then she steals Steve away from me!
Too bad Sue Thonn daughter dear, but with your bad posture your spine would rip the dress... at least your crotch crabs would have lace instead of burlap! And as for having Stephen, he doesn't like sluts who sleep with Mexicans. Sorry to be so blunt daughter dear Maggie-Pie! My Best to the GRANDE apartments! See you soon dear!

You LIVING mother
Leontine
PS. Daniel ALREADY wore that dress and looked great in it!

“My thin, UGLY lips! Jowel City”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5 May 7, 2011
Stop it! Stop using my name! I don't want the name SUE THONN SSI WOMAN to be on the net! WA-WWAAA-WAWA-WAWAWWAAAA!!! I'm having at TT!

“Oooozzing out in my casket...”

Location hidden

#6 May 7, 2011
Oh SUE THONN daughter dear, you LOVE that Daniel Selby! And I see you changed your color of green skin to a darker Mexi-green! Looks like you- dead and OLD! I LOVE it! And Yes Daniel looked great in that dress! As far as wanting Steve, no-- too plain for Daniel.
Tootles!

Your rotted, dead Mother in the mud!
Hazel Beals Thonn...
Huh, what?

“WaaWaaWaa!!!”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#7 May 7, 2011
Oh Granny SUE THONN,
You are so funny and making me laugh...well when you are not making me cry with not wearing make-up and having super ugly thin, smokers crinkled lips, and badly dyed (died?) hair and moaning with Miguel at midnight as he pumps you and Matteo together, going from one hole to the next!

See I fixed my last name spelling! Oh mom, STEPHANIE HIEBERT, http://www.kktv.com/military/headlines/Ellico... wants to say something next in a post. I see you are mentioned in the article above too in comments! YAY!! Smiles all around! And yes Daniel looked great in that dress... if I were older I would ask him out!

“Hello!!!”

Location hidden

#8 May 7, 2011
Look what I found on line Sue Thonn daughter dear!

“Cousin of Sue wrote: You really are scum, SUE THONN. For your soul has been blackened by Satan!”

**CUE THEME SONG**

Meet Sue Thonn, who's slept just ev-ery-where,
With men AND women from Bar-clay Square.

But her cousin Satan's only seen the sights.
A demon can see from Brooklyn Heights --
What a crazy pair!

But they're cousins,
Identical cousins who go ALL the way.
One pair of matching dick-wads,
Still different as night and day.

Where Sue has a brain mal-func-tion,
She eats Ballet shoes, and reads the Creeps Gazette!

Her pal Satan loves to sock and stroll,
A wet hot dog really makes SUE lose control --
She’s of the wie-ner set!

Still, they're cousins,
Identical cousins and you'll find,
They laugh alike, they talk HATE alike,
At times they even REEK alike --

Sue has lost her PIGLET mind,
When cousins go kissin’ in the swaaammpp!!

"Sue Thonn is a pygmy TRIPE!" New show on the Ugly, Thin lipped Alien Channel! Channel Zero.

Plot: Sue tries to say things that will upset others, but it does not work, only makes the others laugh at her, which makes her mad. She lashes out and makes an even BIGGER ass of herself than she already has trailing behind her and makes her God HATE her and he strikes her down with lightening in every show causing her eyes and teeth to explode out and burns up her shoddily dyed hair. BOOM! Craccckllle…singe…smolder…cccr rrisssppp…

The audience roars!

Susan Thonn, IC2, 7/92 - 10/94, [email protected] / [email protected]

“The Real Deal!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#9 May 7, 2011
Thank you Sue Thonn family! I did look great in that dress didn't I? Well you know us gays-- we love to dress up with 'fag hags' like haggy Sue Thonn! And you are right about Stephen not being my type, but he is a nice man!

Funny theme song and TV show! I'll have to watch!

Well I had better go now, I need to devise a way of stealing some of Marie's shoes and dresses while I am backstage next week! Kim said he would alter the outfits to fit me so I can dance all over Vegas! Hopefully not to trip over Sue as she does her thing in the Vegas gutters!

Wow, I see Wiki has really updated on me! All those new links at the bottom! Reload the page to see new changes, if you look at a bookmarked link you always see older pages (Older like Sue Thonn!) and I see my parents names were removed in March from the page! Those who did not reload the page would have never seen them! Too bad! The New York Times has me on their site! YAAHOO! More later!
james weaver

United States

#11 Jun 15, 2012
Hay girl, is this you?look me up on facebook 2or my bar the midtown pub.

“Hello!!!”

Location hidden

#13 Jul 24, 2012
Where, oh where is Susie?? Everyone's askin'! I'm still seeing the youtube videos!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marie Osmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marie Osmond is a Cruel-hearted Bitch! (Nov '09) Apr '17 Stan 32
News Marie Osmond says she's not performing at Trump... Feb '17 Debbie Coiltier 1
News How Marie Osmond found strength through song Jan '17 james wiliams 1
News Marie Osmond interview: The Osmonds bring Chris... Jan '17 james wiliams 4
In reality, Marie Osmond is nothing like her Image (Dec '08) Dec '16 bangawaybehindthe... 27
News Entertainers sprinkling shows with a little hol... (Dec '08) Dec '16 A Golden Shower 4
Marie Osmond is the SWEETEST person i've ever m... (Aug '16) Aug '16 MarieFan 1
More from around the web