Roseanne Takes on Marie Osmond and An...

Roseanne Takes on Marie Osmond and Anti-Gay Mormon Church

There are 170 comments on the queersunited.blogspot.com story from Mar 5, 2010, titled Roseanne Takes on Marie Osmond and Anti-Gay Mormon Church. In it, queersunited.blogspot.com reports that:

Comedian and actress Roseanne Barr has sent out a strong LGBT message in response to Marie Osmond's son committing suicide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at queersunited.blogspot.com.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
S-O-S

Cedar Rapids, IA

#183 Jun 11, 2010
A Marie Fan wrote:
<quoted text> You & Dan (S-O-S) should hang out together.
Well continue on Sue with your performance of Maggot the Butt-Fly, or is it Magpie... I keep getting them mixed up since you have so many roles in your resume! I am speaking of r-o-l-e-s, not those residing on your stomach... r-o-l-l-s. 5' 2" ha-ha!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
A Marie Fan

Henderson, NV

#184 Jun 11, 2010
SOS, The only roles you know of are the JELLYROLL You call your butthole, because that's probably what it looks like after 700 decrepits Fist you.
S-O-S

Cedar Rapids, IA

#185 Jun 12, 2010
A Marie Fan wrote:
SOS, The only roles you know of are the JELLYROLL You call your butthole, because that's probably what it looks like after 700 decrepits Fist you.
I love how you take what I say and try to use it on me you shrimp of a "woman" (5'2" HA HA!) you have rolls and crows feet, thin, ugly lips and poorly dyed hair. Oooo yes you are a real looker! Almost 50! HA HA! Hag! Sorry hun, you are the one who likes the fisting for dollars show you play in your bedroom! HA HA!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#186 Jun 12, 2010
Roseanne Barr should be the spokesperson for all of the gays. She certainly displays their attitude and has their mouth. (to say nothing about the look)

flbadcatowner

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#187 Jun 12, 2010
Im Obamas Gay Fruitcake wrote:
<quoted text>
You're being too nice.Do you remember that FAT SLOB singing the National Anthem at a baseball game in San Diego?(Heavy duty NAVY/Marine town)Listen to the fans after YOU KNOW you can't take it anymore!
"Viewer Discretion Advised"
http://www.youtube.com/watch #!v=ls1YVhcLD2c&feature=re lated
I use to make fun of Marie in the 70s.SHE LOOKS PRETTY HOT!Having 8 kids is quite a feat.
I would like to know who was foolish enough to let her sing the national anthem before the ballgame. Roseanne get a well deserved chorus of boos directed at her for that disrespectful rendition.
S-O-S

Cedar Rapids, IA

#188 Jun 12, 2010
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to know who was foolish enough to let her sing the national anthem before the ballgame. Roseanne get a well deserved chorus of boos directed at her for that disrespectful rendition.
I couldn't agree more! How she ever recorded an album is beyond me as well.
Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#193 Feb 3, 2011
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
You pray for dead people? Isn't it a little too late?
Of course not ! When you go to a wake or funeral, don't many people pray for the deceased ?

I pray for the dead, I think it's helpful, and I think many religions, and many people, say that you should do so.

flbadcatowner

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#194 Feb 4, 2011
Frank Stanton wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not ! When you go to a wake or funeral, don't many people pray for the deceased ?
I pray for the dead, I think it's helpful, and I think many religions, and many people, say that you should do so.
There is nothing you can do, prayer wise, for a dead person.
Jaz

Germany

#195 Feb 5, 2011
Rosanne exhibits the hate, anti-religious bigotry, and prejudice that lie at base of the radical homosexual movement.

Clinical depression is NOT caused by a church! It is a medical condition.

Shame on her for trying to take advantage of a personal tragedy!

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#196 Feb 5, 2011
Jaz wrote:
Rosanne exhibits the hate, anti-religious bigotry, and prejudice that lie at base of the radical homosexual movement.
Clinical depression is NOT caused by a church! It is a medical condition.
Shame on her for trying to take advantage of a personal tragedy!
Depression can be caused by chemical issues within the brain, but it can be also brought on by external circumstances, including stress and humiliation. Get a life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marie Osmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marie Osmond (Nov '08) May 11 Biographer 16
News Marie Osmond's tale of family life and loss is ... (Apr '13) Mar '18 Frances Selby 9
Nutrisystem spokeswomen (Apr '16) Oct '17 cadescove99 2
In reality, Marie Osmond is nothing like her Image (Dec '08) Oct '17 cadescove99 28
News Marie Osmond says she's not performing at Trump... (Feb '17) Oct '17 achtung Becht 2
Has Marie Osmond Ever Wanted To Be A Stay-Home ... (Oct '08) Jul '17 US lass 25
News How Marie Osmond found strength through song (Jan '17) Jan '17 james wiliams 1