Celine Dion vs Mariah Carey vs Whitne...
WhatsUp

Los Angeles, CA

#2718 Sep 23, 2012
Celine has an range of 3.4 octaves. But she has hit notes that can bump her up to 3.7 octaves. Whitney has a range of 3.2 octaves. Mariah does have a 5 octave range. IMO Celine is way better at belting than both Mariah and Whitney. Mariah does have a smoother voice. And Whitney did have a slightly more powerful voice than Celine. But I always disliked how Whitney would sing her songs so slow live. Or she would pause randomly. Over the years Whitney's voice turned to shit. Mariah can still sing but you can hear the damage her voice has had. Celine on the other hand kept her voice in tip top shape. She actually sounds better now than in the 90s.
Justin Beiber

General Trias, Philippines

#2719 Sep 25, 2012
Nicki Minaj is way better than any of em'
Justin Beiber

General Trias, Philippines

#2720 Sep 25, 2012
Baby Baby Baby Ohhhh!!!
kelly DJ

Singapore, Singapore

#2721 Sep 25, 2012
{ today } top 10 richest female singler in the world = net worth in pop muisc mariah carey US $750 MILLION & Celine Dion US $590 MILLION & whitney houston only have US $50 MILLION **
kelly DJ

Singapore, Singapore

#2722 Sep 25, 2012
KING OF THE POP { Micheal Jackson } NET WORTH IN POP MUISC US $1 BILLION & { Janet } THE TRUTH REVEALED + WILL GET US $500 MILLION + LAS VEGAS { CONDO }**

Since: Sep 12

New York, NY

#2723 Sep 27, 2012
Who can compete with Mariah Carey’s voice? Even Ryan Seacrest, the American Idol host, said he would rather karaoke with Nicki Minaj than Mariah. Can you guess why? Check out the Swagger video to find out why.
http://swaggernewyork.com/2012/09/24/ryan-sea...
Moe

Tripoli, Libya

#2724 Oct 11, 2012
Celine to me is the BEST vocalist there was \ is \ and ever will be
but it's a matter of taste not just range and power .... some say ADELE is the best vocalist while anyone who know even a bit about vocals would know that ADELE have great songs but NOT as a great of a vocal

Whitney RIB was the most powerful voice slightly ahead of Celine
Mariah the widest range and very beautiful tone
but Celine combined tone with range and power ... even though she is not #1 at these 3 elements
MCLamb

Santa Ana, CA

#2725 Oct 11, 2012
Even tho I'm a HUGE Mariah fan I would have to agree that Celine combined those 3 factors very well. Also, we have to take in to account how well they have preserved their voices. Whitney obviously had the worst damage, even Mariah has received a beating, even tho she can still sound beautiful. Celine has kept her voice in tip-top shape tbh. Adele is good but she has nowhere near the range that these 3 divas have!
Leslie

Bastrop, LA

#2726 Oct 14, 2012
Hmm, a hard one. Mariah has the range but that isnt what matters because if it did I would say Georgia Brown is better lol. Whitneys voice is like... golden to me. Celines voice is strong and powerful just like Whitneys. Id leave this competition to Celine and Whitney. And then between the two of them are really hard. Mariah cant belt like Celine and Whitney. So Celine probably wins for me because her voice is amazing. Powerful, Strong, Holding notes, Has her highs and lows, More albums sold, etc. But Whitney is def. the next. No haters please lol.
kelly dj

Singapore, Singapore

#2727 Oct 14, 2012
king of pop micheal jackson net worth us $1 billion & janet true you will get us $500 million + las vegas condo **
Nick

Phoenix, AZ

#2728 Oct 16, 2012
kelly dj wrote:
king of pop micheal jackson net worth us $1 billion & janet true you will get us $500 million + las vegas condo **
I doubt Janet is worth that much. Celine and Mariah are worth more. Especially Celine. Janet hasn't sold even close to the amount of records a Celine. Yes, she's a Jackson but that doesn't automatically worth $500M. Janet is worth about $200M. Mariah is worth about $500M and Celine is worth about $700M.
Kayla

Elmwood Park, IL

#2729 Nov 7, 2012
Mariah!! She has like, the most number one singles EVER but I love whitney
Heyy

Phoenix, AZ

#2730 Nov 16, 2012
Kayla wrote:
Mariah!! She has like, the most number one singles EVER but I love whitney
actually Celine has more #1 singles worldwide. She has around 44 counting her French ones. People always seem to look past that.
kingsley carinton

Sweden

#2731 Nov 22, 2012
I reaily have no time to argue ,come on celine is the best .
kingsley carinton

Sweden

#2732 Nov 22, 2012
If you want reasons ,well I can give you millions of reasons to believe celine is the best vocalist the world has then listern to: 1.all by my self.2.power of love.3 love doesn't ask why4.if that's what it takes5.the prayer6.because you loved me7.its all coming back to me now.sorry for love8.I love you.9alone10.eyes on me11.water from the moon12.I don't know13.if you asked me too14.treat her like a lady15.to love you more16.goodbyes the saddast word17.when I need you18.am alive19.think twice20.where does my heart beat now21.love can move mountains22.naked23.one heart.24.I want you to need me25.us26.natural woman27.when the wrong one loves you right28.je nous vouz oblie pas29.my heart will go on. Hahaha iam sure you don't want me to go on but this is to just prove that celine has more hits than any of the mentioned ladys.
Damian

Kingston, Jamaica

#2733 Dec 11, 2012
NIa wrote:
Hate It or Love t ,Whitney is on top.Mariah has a better range but whitney voice is stronger and she takes control over her range much better Mariah has a 5 and whitney has a 4. Listen to their song and you'll see that whitney voice stood out more and she sounds better too.Celine doesnt diserve to be in the catigory with these ladies because she is only a good vocalist but whitney and mariah are GREAT vocalist. Celine probably has a 3 octave range barely and she doesnt go as high or low as the both.She is strong but not as strong as these ladies.She sound like Dusty S. And look like her as well.
You are sick. Celine is better than both Mariah and Whitney.
Apoorv

India

#2734 Dec 12, 2012
Mariah blows both celine and Whitney out of water...
Apoorv

India

#2735 Dec 12, 2012
jaqualinah wrote:
mariah, whitney and celine are the highest vocals ever in the world, but when it comes to their notes, mariah has that whistle soprano which no one can compare to her, whitney is the most powerful voice of all time and celine is the highest voice ever whose name as the queen of note ever.....
so watever it takes they are the top three in the world with high ranges.....
when it comes to concert and live performances that's where the true singer will showcase her voice...mariah always struggle in her high notes Whitney always drop the key of her songs and Celine maintain that high note comes from the album untill live performnaces... so that tells celine is the highest voice in the world thens mariah and whitney nxt to her.........
Celine has been lipsynching everything since 1996...What an epic FAIL!!!!!
MCLamb

Phoenix, AZ

#2736 Dec 13, 2012
Apoorv wrote:
<quoted text>
Celine has been lipsynching everything since 1996...What an epic FAIL!!!!!
Okay? Lol Mariah lips more than Celine tbh. We can't be delusional.
Juven

Philippines

#2737 Dec 14, 2012
WhatsUp wrote:
Celine has an range of 3.4 octaves. But she has hit notes that can bump her up to 3.7 octaves. Whitney has a range of 3.2 octaves. Mariah does have a 5 octave range. IMO Celine is way better at belting than both Mariah and Whitney. Mariah does have a smoother voice. And Whitney did have a slightly more powerful voice than Celine. But I always disliked how Whitney would sing her songs so slow live. Or she would pause randomly. Over the years Whitney's voice turned to shit. Mariah can still sing but you can hear the damage her voice has had. Celine on the other hand kept her voice in tip top shape. She actually sounds better now than in the 90s.
I tottaly agree with you!!! I couldn't have said it any better. u stole the right words out of my lips !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mariah Carey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 Ways That ESSENCE Fest Headliner Mariah Carey... Jun 17 kelly 1
News Nick Cannon Explains Why He Still Hasn't Signed... Jun 11 kelly 1
News 15 Things You Didn't Know About Mariah Carey May 31 kelly 2
News Mariah Carey -- Butter Up the Rolls ... Maybe f... May 31 kelly 1
News Mariah Carey Back In Business With Hallmark Cha... May '16 kelly dj 1
News Cox, Carey talk importance of GLAAD at annual a... May '16 Marco R s Secret ... 1
News Michael Jackson 1995: When Billboard started go... (Apr '14) May '16 Tidir 6
More from around the web