Marcia's Baby Plan

There are 2 comments on the Yahoo story from Oct 3, 2005, titled Marcia's Baby Plan. In it, Yahoo reports that:

Marcia Cross says she's desperate to have children -- just not her own. The 43-year-old Desperate Housewives star, who is engaged to businessman Tom Mahoney, 47, says she fears she may to be too old to give ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo.

lauren

Springfield, PA

#1 Jan 14, 2006
i think that you should have your own baby b/c if u adopt i think its not realy yours.
karen

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Jan 9, 2007
Just because you adopt does not mean that the child is any less yours. God decides who gets the amazing job of parenting a child. God gave me the child I have, and he is mine no matter how he came into our family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marcia Cross Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News May 6 2012 TV worth watching: 'Once Upon A Time... (May '12) May '12 Really KMBC 1
News 'Witch's Lament' saddens Desperate Housewives :... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Come on 1
News 'Desperate Housewives' Recap: Tom Cheats On Lyn... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Hannellene 1
Marcia Cross nude - pics and videos (Mar '11) Mar '11 Nina 1
News Vanessa Williams Housewives New Star (Sep '10) Sep '10 Teri Hatcher Nude 1
News Marcia Cross and her twins enjoy day at the bea... (Jun '10) Jun '10 JMT 1
News TV Ratings: Viewers select CBS Sunday - 'Desper... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Rena Moretti 16
More from around the web