Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony Speak...

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony Speak Candidly About Failed Marriage in New Reality Show

There are 5 comments on the Hollywood Reporter story from Jan 22, 2012, titled Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony Speak Candidly About Failed Marriage in New Reality Show. In it, Hollywood Reporter reports that:

In "Q'Viva: The Chosen," the couple is seen traveling to countries such as Argentina, Colombia, Mexico and Puerto Rico in search of talent, and making cracks about their breakup along the way.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hollywood Reporter.

Bob

Medina, OH

#1 Jan 22, 2012
Oh goody another reality show.
Jane

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jan 22, 2012
Jlo is a total loser with men. Deep down she does not like men and uses them and then discards them like a dirty diper. Marc Anthony is no better. He hurt Dyannara Torres. This women has more class than March and Jlo put together. Jlo's first love is money and her kids come last also. She throws them to nannies and her mother. She is a snake who you cannot trust. She stole alot of ideas from people in hollywood and said they were her ideas after certain people helped her.
ohyeah

Dallas, TX

#3 Jan 22, 2012
Jane wrote:
Jlo is a total loser with men. Deep down she does not like men and uses them and then discards them like a dirty diper. Marc Anthony is no better. He hurt Dyannara Torres. This women has more class than March and Jlo put together. Jlo's first love is money and her kids come last also. She throws them to nannies and her mother. She is a snake who you cannot trust. She stole alot of ideas from people in hollywood and said they were her ideas after certain people helped her.
and you know this how??
naren mangrati

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#4 Jan 29, 2012
jlo is the best actress plus singer i love her every songs and movie , she is really hot and she has nice exprssion of glamour.
naren mangrati

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#5 Jan 29, 2012
jlo is my best singer plus actress , i love her every movie and stage preformence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marc Anthony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jennifer Lopez, Shakira & More Latin Artists Ro... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Slick Marla 5
News Marc Anthony On Top at the Pepsi Center (Nov '16) Nov '16 Natalie 1
News Beyonce and Others Sing for HillaryBy The Daily... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Trump rallies vs ... 2
News Black turnout: Can Obama help with early voting? (Nov '16) Nov '16 Cordwainer Trout 3
News Photo gallery: Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Rb RECORDS 13
News Jennifer Lopez will watch Super Bowl with Barac... (Feb '11) Oct '16 Winona Ryder pimp 7
News Jennifer Lopez just can't quit Marc Anthony (Oct '16) Oct '16 alashi 1
More from around the web