Monty Python takes symphonic turn wit...

Monty Python takes symphonic turn with oratorio 'Not The Messiah'

There are 1 comment on the MyTELUS story from May 28, 2007, titled Monty Python takes symphonic turn with oratorio 'Not The Messiah'. In it, MyTELUS reports that:

“It's terribly refreshing for us as musicians to occasionally do something that's just very different and it's also wonderful for our listeners”

Monty Python is taking over the Toronto Symphony Orchestra with silly songs and a very naughty boy named Brian. via MyTELUS

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyTELUS.

Keryl

Deep River, Canada

#1 Jun 3, 2007
Brilliant ~ the TSO shone on Saturday evening with the orchestrations for 'Not the Messiah' and the Mendelssohn Choir did themselves proud - lighters and all. Soloists were brilliant - even Maestro Idle. What a fun night of insanity. I certainly hope that this is going to CD SOON. I figure that they could have sold at least one per person leaving RTH after the concert.(how long will it take to get "Always Look..." out of my head this time?!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mandy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Darker Shade of Pagan: Top Ten of 2008 (Dec '08) Dec '08 CShine 17
More from around the web