Loving what's on 'Forbidden Broadway'

Loving what's on 'Forbidden Broadway'

There are 1 comment on the Daily Breeze story from May 4, 2009, titled Loving what's on 'Forbidden Broadway'. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

From the beginning, the beauty of Gerard Alessandrini's "Forbidden Broadway" was not only that you didn't have to be completely hip to what's playing on the Great White Way to enjoy it, you could also see it many times and it would never be quite the same.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

2201East

Gilbert, AZ

#1 May 5, 2009
This is an absolutely delightful show. If you want to go for a show that will tickle your funny bone in a pleasantly adult way (not adult as in xxx) you owe to yourself to catch this little gem of a show! I laughed until I had tears running down my cheeks. Even if you don't know the shows that are parodied, you can't help but catch the spirit the songs are done in! My favorite is the one about the song being to high. Go see it and find out if you agree,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mandy Patinkin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fox News' Jon Scott Under Fire for Saying THIS ... (Apr '17) Apr '17 ChowningKy 5
News Patinkin says 'Homeland' trying to improve Musl... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Obvious 1
News Ted Cruz may love 'Princess Bride,' but he does... (Dec '15) Dec '15 californio 3
News Dear Mandy Patinkin: stick to your day job (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News 'Homeland' has eye on 4th year after Emmy snub (Jul '14) Jul '14 Please 1
News Companies With Israel Ties Added $6.2 Billion t... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Ratloder 14
News Joe Manganiello spent... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Jonny8181 1