Mallika's Letter to her fans

Mallika's Letter to her fans

Posted in the Mallika Sherawat Forum

Ahmedabad, India

#1 Dec 14, 2007
this letter is posted on mallika's official website

To my fans

There has been considerable speculation about what I'm up to and what my next releases are going to be since the release of Pyar Ke Side Effects.

For me I used the period to read scripts and prepare for my next few starring roles. In the meantime it was a period where I wanted to experiment a bit while nurturing my bank account, to try my hand at Dance numbers not being the greatest dancer, and to do character roles like Paresh and Boman do - and that brings me to the next release I feature in, Welcome, followed by Kamalhasan's Dashavataram - both these films offered me unique characters. Guru, Aap Ka Suroor, Welcome and Dashavataram feature me in Cameos / Guest Appearances / Special Appearances - call it what you may and I enjoyed doing all of them, but in no way did I star in any of them. I'm also sure as hell both Welcome and Dashavataram are gonna hit the jackpot!

My next two starring roles are PNC's "Ugly Aur Pagli" and Venus' "Maan-Gaye Mughal-e-Azam", which will both release in the first half of 2008. Looking forward to both releases.

Hugs and Kisses

- Mallika

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mallika Sherawat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bollywood Actress Mallika Sherawat Slams Antoni... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Ranger 1
News India is 'regressive, depressing', says Mallika... (May '13) May '13 Humhainna 3
News Anil and Nana say no to Sunny (May '13) May '13 pravin 1
News Mallika is red hot, Parineeti is a Blue belle (Apr '13) Apr '13 Amrit pawar 1
News Sunny Leone Replaces Mallika Sherawat in 'Welco... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Amrit pawar 1
Mallika Sherawat nude (May '11) Dec '12 vnnurjj 2
News TEZZ to be second time lucky for Ajay & Sameera... (Apr '12) Apr '12 xyz 1
More from around the web